ten

Nina's house was buzzing

Nina's house was buzzing. Music was playing, people were dancing, just about everyone was having fun except for Nina.

" Fucks sake, is it so hard for you to use a coaster! ", she exclaimed, throwing her arms out in frustration at some boy.

" She's gonna kill you, you know ", Izzy said to Cesar, who stood going through his phone.
" You haven't already, I'm not worried ", he dismissed with a wave of his hand.

Izzy knew what he was doing, going through his phone. He was looking for a song. The song. Izzy began to worry, as the party was only growing and she wasn't sure if she wanted to make that kind of statement yet.

" Hey ", Izzy whispered, bringing her hand to his arm, " Why don't we get out of here? We can have some fun ". She raised her eyebrows successively, but Cesar wasn't having any of it.
" Are you trying to seduce me, Ramirez? ".
" Depends. Is it working? ".

Cesar snickered at the girl's face, as soft acoustic began to tinkle out of the speakers. He held out his hand, which she took reluctantly.

" We can't do this for long, Cease ", she said, looking around to make sure no one was paying attention.
They weren't.

" Whatever ", he shrugged, clearly proud of himself, as his hands went to her waist and hers his neck. " I'm just happy that you let me ".

Izzy smiled softly, " You're happy? ". He nodded, his gaze nothing but loving. " Yeah...are you? ". Izzy nodded, " Yeah ".

Maybe she was wrong about them dancing. No one was noticing, except for the crew and they didn't matter. She trusted them. They wouldn't spread any rumours or give her any reason to be know as a Santo puta.

Cesar wasn't even that horrendous at dancing. Sure, they were just swaying but at least she got to keep her feet..

" This is nice ", he said, when she finally found the courage to lean her head on his chest.
" Yeah ", she muttered.
" You know though Bells, I never took you for a slow kinda girl ".
" I'm not ", she lifted her head, " You guilt tripped me into this, remember ".

" But you seem really good at this ".
" We're swaying ".
" It takes a lot of power to sway ".
" Whatever ", she shrugged, " I'm more of a fast paced kinda chica...but you'll find out later ".

Cesar smiled gently, as he ran a hand though her hair gently.
" Bells, are we gonna...you know sleep together? ".
" At some point, yeah ".
" Okay ", he nodded, surprising her.
" What? That's it? No time, date, place? ".
" No need ", he grinned, " It's something to look forward to ".

Izzy found herself staring up at the boy, with nothing but adoration twinkling in her eyes.

" What? Is there something on my face? ".

She shook her head, " You're just too good for me, Cesar Diaz ".

The dance didn't do much to stop the couple's affection. Izzy found herself in Nina's room on top of a shirtless Cesar. The couple kissed like they were the only two in the universe right now, as if there wasn't a party going on metres away or that anyone could walk in at any moment.
All that mattered was them in that moment, as Izzy tore the clothes off of his body and as he did the same to her.

They didn't want to say it right then but there were three words they were dying to exchange.
Three words that would make or break them.
They didn't say them.
Instead they thought them.

Just as Cesar as trailing kisses along Izzy's thighs and as he moved further. Nothing was on her mind other than Cesar
Cesar
Cesar.

And those three damn words.