eleven

yourbitch_izzy

yourbitch_izzy

🍒❤

250 likes           view all 29 comments

cesardiaz_
gorgeous 😍 but not as gorgeous as me tho...

yourbitch_izzy
☺😘

therealninawatson
im maid of honour for the damirez wedding

anonymous
santo whore.

~~~

The following morning, Angel beamed at Izzy, as he found her at the kitchen table brushing blush across her cheeks, with a small mirror in front of her and her makeup scattered around her.
" Sorry about the mess ", she apologised, with a chuckle, " The lighting in my room sucked ".

" You always were the little artist ", he kissed the top of her head, bringing a smile to her lips.

Angel rummaged through the cupboards, pulling out a box of pancake mix.
" Panqueques for breakfast sound good? ". Izzy nodded, pressing her gems alone the wing of her liner.

" Suena bien ", Gina said, rubbing her eyes as she walked into the kitchen.
" Hey Gina ", Izzy greeted her sister, who took a seat across from her. Instead of greeting her, Gina wrinkled her nose at her sister's appearance. Maybe her friends were right about her. A tight white crop and a short black skirt, along with heavy eye makeup. A typical puta.

" How do you put that stuff on your eyes? ".
" Skill, little sister ", Izzy responded, admiring her artwork.
" Whatever ", she mumbled, pulling out her phone.
Izzy raised her eyebrows at her sister's manner. Was this what her dad was talking about?

" Hey munchkin ", Izzy said, as she started to pack her makeup away, " I was thinking maybe later we could get ice cream or go to Dwayne's or- ",
" No thanks ", she scoffed, not even bothering to look up from her phone.