100k special part 2!

Thank you again for all the questions that were asked! Please don't kill me for not posting a chapter this week (it's my birthday today if that helps?). I'll hopefully be back on track next week!

Carter

Who are your favorite and least favourite avengers? Rank them.

C: why do you wanna get me in trouble?
Steve is first because he is definitely the coolest. Tony comes last because he's boring and he wouldn't let me watch TV last night. After Steve is Thor because he's a god and I wanna ask him to blast someone with lightning the next time I see him.
Nat comes next because she's really cool even though she scares me.
I guess Bruce is next and then Clint.
I don't know who else counts as an Avenger? Is Peter an Avenger? I really need to get up to date...

Have we thrown hands with someone @ school yet? Kids are ruthless and as I like to say, ITS ON SIGHT.

C: I have not yet removed anyone's hands and thrown them, that seems a little over-the-top, even for ruthless kids...

Could you technically stand on the edges of a portal and make the portal float? If so there's your flying technique.

C: I can! It's really difficult, though, because I have to concentrate A LOT! But I'm not allowed to do it anymore since Tony caught me when I was about to fall through a moving portal to who-knows-where and I got in trouble. I'm gonna try it again soon, but don't tell Tony!

Aiden

When are you going to tell Carter how you feel about her?

A: when am I— I don't know what you're trying to reference and I'm very, uh, confused...

E: they were asking about—

A: oh wow look at the time, I've gotta split!

E: dude, you don't even have a watch.

Elias

Are you gonna unite our personal Hermione and Ron in the future? These babies are gonna be oblivious for a long time, I can sEnSe It.

E: hello there, I am so glad that you decided to—

A: just answer the question!

E: I was about to! Fine, I don't know what you're talking about and if you're calling me oblivious, I would like you to know that that is very offensive, you have offended me to my maximum amount and I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive you.

I mean, if they make it 💀 probably gonna have to say deuces for a while oOP—

E: what—

Tony

Do you think of yourself as Carter's uncle? Or her dad??

T: I choose none of the above. First of all, I'm way too young to be a dad and I'm cooler than an uncle. Second, Carter is more of an annoying parasite that won't—

C: I can hear you!

T: thank you for sharing that information. Anyways, I think of her as something that won't leave me alone. And I think of myself as her mentor and idol because she constantly looks up to me...

C: that was a lie!

Dr. Smith

Can you please go die in a ditch somewhere?

D: yes, I can do that, but it is not something I wish to do, so I won't.

Boo you whore.

D: that was not a question.

Broski what's your obsession with testing on children my guy?

D: what is a "broski"? And it is not an obsession, I merely conduct tests on young humans in order to find a way to transfer powers to those who do not already possess them.

Can you go jump out of a plane please?

D: once again, I can do that, but I'm not going to as I have no parachutes.

Others

Hey Peter P thoughts on our baby void?

P: Carter's great! Her powers are really cool, I wish I could have portals! It made Ned absolutely freak out when he figured out I was Spider-Man and friends with Void!

AUTHOR'S NOTE
_________________________________
Hey, shameless plug that I've now got a Peter Parker fic out if anyone's interested ;)