Clubbin' Drama

August

I had just pulled up to the club and the mutha'fucka was packed like hell. Big T walked in behind me as we entered the back. I knew bitches were gon' be actin crazy and right na' I had enough shit goin' on in my life as it was, Rayne being a major problem. I told her that we couldn't rock no mo' and she literally flipped on a nigga. I already knew when I walk in hea' she gon' be on that bullshit. I shoulda' smoked me one befo' comin' cause I already had a feeling some drama was on the horizion.

I pulled my snapback down and headed for VIP, where Twan was. Once I got there Big T dapped him and stepped off to the side scoping his surroundings. I dapped Twan and sat down. I noticed that Twan looked uptight, like something was wrong.

"My nigga what tha' fuck wrong witcho' ass?" I asked as I adjusted my dark tinted Rayban's.

"Bruh, um Desire gon' be here. You gon' be cool wit allat?"

"Damn I already kno' some shit gon' pop off cause Rayne's ass is crazy. I told her that we couldn't fuck around no mo' and she flipped on a nigga, but she knew what this shit was."

"Speak of the devil there her ass go now." Twan said as he looked and shook his head.

"August you still on that bullshit from earlier? I mean you can't just up and fuck me and then move on like I ain't shit." Rayne yelled at me causing a scene.

I sat thea' chilled as eva' lookin' at her ignorant ass. I kno' that shit made her ass even madder, but shit if she wanna make a fool outta herself then who am I ta' stop her.

"Oh so you ain't got nothin' to say now?" She folded her arms across her chest and glared at me.

"Man Rayne gon' wit allat shit. You fuckin' up my vibe right na. I came hea' to chill not be harassed by you. And don't yo ass need to bartendin' or somethin'?"

I was just about ta' say something else when I heard voices and laughter. I looked up and it was Desire and Nedra. Desire was lookin' right. She briefly glanced my way and then noticed Rayne. She smirked and took a seat. She spoke to Twan and her and Nedra started talking. I knew some shit was bound to pop off, cause I could see the evil gleam in Rayne's eyes.

Rayne stared Desire up and down and I kno' that Desire could feel her eyes on her, but she ignored her. I fixed me a glass of Ciroc and looked at Twan. He shook his head cause he knew all hell was about to break loose. Just then No Flex came on and I knew with every breath in me shit was about to go south real quick.

"August this the same bitch from earlier and everytime you see her you get star struck. What the the fuck up wit you and her?" Rayne glared at me and then mugged Desire.

"Rayne shut tha' fuck up wit allat and why tha' fuck you worried about who she is, just kno' you could neva' be her, now get tha' fuck out my face." I turned back my drink and totally dismissed her ass.

"Oh so now you flexin' and shit cause you got yo pretty lil bitch up here, but when she wasn't around you was fuckin' the shit out of me for good measure." She smirked and I saw Desire's jaw clench.

Twan had to got sit by Nedra to keep her from jumping up and beating Rayne's ass, shit somebody betta' come save her ass from me befo' I beat her ass my damn self.

"Aye Aug get that crazy bitch man." Twan pleaded.

"Yeah Aug you betta get her ass before I do because if I lay hands on on her she won't be able to feel tomorrow let alone see it." Nedra said as Twan held her in place.

I sat back and tilted my head to tha' side because I watched as Desire smirked and shook her head. Whateva' she was drinkin' she turned it back and glared at Rayne. Ah hell shit finna start poppin...