Time For Giving and Receiving

Desire (3 months later)

It was two weeks until Christmas and I was happier than I had ever been. Things were finally back to normal. My mother was going through some therapy and my father was with her every step of the way. My mom and I have been slowly building our relationship. Shelby has taken a six month leave of absence and I totally understand that. My grandmother is still my grandmother. Mrs. Wright moved back to New York and Shonda went back wherever her mother was.

I was laying across the bed looking at a car magazine. I had plans for what I wanted to get August for Christmas and I needed Twan's help. I knew that August like old school cars and I had plans on getting him one, but I was gonna get it hooked up to all the way to the interior. I heard the door downstairs and I got off the bed hiding the magazine under the mattress.

I knew that he was in the kitchen because I had cooked some baked spaghetti and made a salad. I had made him a plate of spaghetti and a salad on the side. I got up and walked downstairs and watched him as he moved around the kitchen. I placed my hand on my now noticable stomach and walked up behind him. I wrapped my arms around his waist as I rested my cheek on his back.

"Hey baby." I said as I rubbed up his chest.

"Hey bae? How you feelin?" He turned and kissed me.

"I feel better than I did this morning, but how was your day?" I stepped back and leaned against the counter.

"You kno' tha' same shit as always. I'm jus tryna get some of these shows and otha' shit out the way so I can be home wit you." He grabbed his plate and sat at the bar beside where I was standing. He said grace and dug in.

"Aw you wanna be at home with me. So that means foot massages and back rubs."

"Anythang you want you already kno' you gon' get, so if you want that then I'ma make it happen." He took a bite of his food.

"I hear ya daddy. So you know Christmas is in two weeks and with that being said, what do you want?"

"You on a silver platter so I can feast off you."

"See you why you playin?"

"Who tha' hell said I was playin. I'm dead ass."

"Okay well I will tie a big red bow around me and be wet and ready to serve you then."

"Shit you ain't gotta wait til Christmas. We can make that happen right na."

"Boy stop."

"Whatchu' want fa' Christmas?"

"I already got everything I want and need, I got you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He slid his plate to the side and lifted me on the counter. He deepened the kiss and pushed my thighs apart. The kiss turned hot and heavy in seconds and I was drenched.

Just as things were about to get hot and heavy his phone went off.

"Damn I was jus bout ta' fuck yo lil ass good." He reached in his pocket getting out his phone.

"This Aug." He said into the phone as he rubbed up and down my thighs. I leaned in and started kissing on his neck. He squeezed my thighs a lil harder cause I was hitting his spots.

He finished up his conversation and laid his phone down, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me into the living room. He sat on the couch with me straddling him. He stared at me and smiled. I swear my heart stopped.

"I gotta go handle something Desire, but I will be back soon." He leaned in and kissed me.

I pouted a lil, but I understood what he was tryna to do. He always worked so hard to accomplish all his dreams and goals, for that I was so proud of him.

"Okay babe. Be careful."

He got up with me still wrapped around him as he walked to the door. We kissed each other and he sat me on my feet.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I pecked his lips one more time and he went to get his phone and walked out the door.

August

I had just jumped in my Range and was headed to my jeweler. Desire had no idea that I had been working with him to get a custom made engagement ring. Not only that I was getting the guest house turned into a chemistry lab. She deserve that and so much more.  She had been rocking with me and holding me down. I knew without a doubt it was time to make it official.

I pulled into a parking spot and got out. I walked inside and dapped up Jarell.

"What's good my man?" Jarell said as he made his way to the back.

"Nothin' but maintainin' and tryna make sho' this shit go right."

"Well lemme show you what I got for you."

He went to his case and pulled out this big ass rock that gleamed in the light. I smiled and nodded my head cause this ring was tha' shit. I knew it was gon' cost me a grip, but no matta' the price, Desire deserved it.

"Aye bruh this righ'chea is tha' shit." I dapped him up.

"Glad that you like it." He put the ring in a red velvet box. I swiped my platinum black card and walked out feeling like tha' damn man.

Nedra

I had just finished cleaning up the kitchen when Twan came downstairs. I looked up and smiled as he came in the kitchen and kissed my cheek.

"How was your nap?" I turned to him as he walked to the fridge.

"It was okay, but it would have been better if you had been in the bed with me. A nigga had to hug a pillow and shit." He opened a bottle water and took a sip.

I stared at his bare chest and mentally licked my lips because he was too damn sexy. He flashed that damn smile and I swear everytime my heart beat would take a moment of pause.

"Ned you betta' stop wit all that, cause you already know what's gon' happen."

"And what might that be?" I walked over to him taking the bottle from his hand. I placed it on the counter.

"Since yo ass act like you don't know I'ma have to show you." He picked me up and took me upstairs.

He laid me down and removed my clothes in a flash. All I was left in was my black thong. He started kissing down my body and was about to hit the target when his damn phone rung. He rested his head on my stomach for a second before answering the phone.

"What's good my nigga?"

"Shit bruh I just picked up the ring."

"Oh word."

I listened as he talked to Aug, but I wanted to get it in, so I knew how to get him off the phone. I pushed him back on the bed and kissed down his body. I looked up and he was struggling to keep it together. I finally got to down to what I was looking for and I pulled it out. I smirked and looked up at him. I placed my mouth over him and let my mouth do what it does.

"Fuck! Aye my nig.. I'm hit you back." He hung up and threw the phone beside him on the bed.

"I always get what I want Twan." I raised up and smirked at him

"Yeah and I'ma about to give yo ass a whole lot more of what you want." He pulled me up his body and I slid down on him and had my way with him.

Tis the season to be jolly...