I Love You

August

I looked down at Desire's beautiful face as she slept peacefully on my chest. I moved her hair from her face and caressed her cheek. I was so in love wit her that I couldn't half think straight. If somebody had told me that I would be in love and was ready fa' a family, I woulda told them they ass was lyin. I slightly moved her so that I could get up. I kissed her cheek before walking in the bathroom to take a shower.

I turned the shower on and stepped inside. My mind kept going back to last night. Last night was fucking amazing. I felt all the love she had fa' me and I know damn well she felt all the love I had for her. She broke the barrier to my heart and no one can eva compare to her. Every kingneeds his queen and I got mine.

I washed my body and rinsed off, shutting the shower off. I grabbed a towel drying off. I wrapped it around my waist and walked to the sink to brush my teeth. I walked out and finished everything else I had to do. I threw on some underwear and some sweats. I grabbed a white tee pulling it over my head as I looked back at Desire. She was still sleeping all good. That's what good dick will do ta' you. I headed downstairs to make breakfast for us, but I was gonna make it special for my lady.

I got to the kitchen moving around doing my thing. I cooked some shrimp&grits, eggs with a lil cheese and some bacon. I put everything on a plate and looked under the counter to get a tray. I looked in the cabinet and grabbed a champagne glass filling it with orange juice. I got some fresh strawberries outta of the fridge and sliced them. I put them in a small glass bowl and added a small amount of whip cream. I sat everything up on the tray and headed upstairs. I had a lil surprise for her. I had a diamond bracelet around the the bottom of the champagne glass.

I pushed the bedroom door open and she was stirring around. She rolled on her back and opened her eyes. When she saw me walking towards her she graced me wit her beautiful smile.

"Morning beautiful."

"Morning handsome."

She sat up in bed and I placed the tray across her lap. She pushed her hair from her face and looked at me. I placed the tray across her lap and she smiled at me. She looked at the tray and then back to me. She hadn't noticed the bracelet just yet.

"Aw August you are too sweet. Thank you baby." She leaned over and kissed me.

"Anythang fa' my baybeh."

"Are you gonna feed me?" She smirked.

"If you want me to then I will be more than happy to oblige. Aug is gonna give you whateva you want." I dipped the fork in the shrimp&grits and placed the fork to her lips. She took the food in her mouth and moaned in satisfaction.

"Baby this is so good."

"Shit you ain't gotta tell me. I already kno' this."

"Ruin the moment why don't ya."

She reached fa' her orange juice and when she did that's when she paused. She sat there staring at the bracelet like it was gon' jump out and do something magical.

"A-August..."

I picked the bracelet up and held it in my hand. I smiled and looked in her eyes.

"Baybeh I love you so much and I wanted to show you how much I really do love you." I reached fa' her wrist and put it on her. She sat there blinking as tears streamed down her face. Shit she was about to have me cryin too.

"August, baby I know you love me and I love you just as much, but you don't have to buy me expensive gifts to show me that you love me. I can feel the love you have for me. I see it in the way you look at me, the way you touch me and the way you make love to me." She caressed my cheek.