On A Mission/I Want You

August

I puffed smoke from my blunt and looked around at my niggas. I was high as hell, but I was focused like a mufucka. I looked at Shonda as tears streamed down her face. I didn't give no fucks about them damn tears. Her ass wasn't cryin' when she set me up.

"Tha' fuck yo ass cryin' fa?" You can cry me a fuckin' river and that still ain't gon' make me feel sympathy fa' yo ho ass."

"August I'm so sorry. I never meant fa' any of this shit to happen. I had no choice. He told me that he would kill me." She cried harder.

"Shit you shoulda' let'em kill you, cause I can't promise you I won't." I puffed more smoke outta my mouth and stared at her.

"Since I'm gon' die anyway, I guess I need to tell you that Charles is after Desire again." She smirked.

"Bitch don't fuck with me right na." I gripped her ragged ass weave and jerked her head back.

"Yo Yung bruh don't let this bitch cause you to go back to jail. She just tryna get you to kill her before Charles ass gets to her." Lawrence said.

"Lawrence what tha' fuck is you talm bout?" I looked over at him.

"Charles wasn't the one who put her up to that shit. It was Chandler's twinkle toe ass."

I looked down at Shonda and I saw fear rise in her eyes. I put two and two together. She was working with Chandler so that he could go against his father. Now that makes me wonder who tha' fuck really raped Desire.

"Damn Aug. What tha' fuck did you see in her?" Twan asked.

"Nothing but a wet mouth ta' wet my dick." I replied back to Twan. "I kno' you hate that you ain't in Desire's position right na. You thought you were gon' get ta' ride this dick, suck this dick and spend my damn money, but Desire came in and made me fall in love. Something you couldn't do, but Aug don't love them ho's." I took a long drag of my blunt and blew smoke in her face.

"Twan go get our guest fa tha' evening."

"Shit I been waiting fa this moment." He said as he walked out to bring in two people that was about to change the game.

I watched as they walked in and they looked like they were on a mission. I smirked when I saw Shonda's face. She knew one of the people standing there, but she was about to be introduced to the otha' one.

"Well hello Shonda. I'm not fake so I'm not pleasured to meet you, but however, I am pleasured that I get to put you in your place." Sylvia said as she stared down at her.

"Oh and you already know Ms. Wright."

"Who the hell are you?" Shonda asked.

I stood off on the sidelines looking at the scene unfold. Shonda didn't realize she was messing with a real OG, but she was about to find out all about Ms. Sylvia.

"I'm your worst damn nightmare. Now we can make this real easy or it can be real difficult, the choice is yours, but I think that you wanna take the easy route. Especially dealing with me."

"August thanks for contacting me letting me know I had trash to come pick up. I was getting to her real soon, but she had to be a dumb ass and get caught in the wrong way."

"Fa'sho."

"T be a sweetheart and take her out to the jet." Sylvia said to him.

"Yes ma'am."

"August thank you for taking care of my granddaughter, but Ms. Wright wants to talk to you."

I watched as she stepped back and Ms. Wright stepped in front of me.