Grocery Store Fun

Desire

I had finished showering and I was standing in the mirror with my bra and thong on. I was putting on some mascara when August came out the bathroom. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. I looked at him through the mirror and I saw that sneaky glint in his eyes.

"Oh hell nah. Nigga don't even think about it." I stepped to the side. He was not about to try and get no pussy right now. We had shit to do.

"Bae why you playin'? You know you want all these inches I'ma put in them guts." He stepped closer to me and I backed up, which wasn't a good idea.

"C'mon baby. I promise I will let you get it later, but I'm ready to eat and got to the store. " I begged like a lil girl, but I don't even know if he was gon' let me slide.

He backed me into the wall and gripped my ass. He kissed my neck and bit down leaving a mark I knew.

"Augusssssssssst! Stopppp!" I leaned my head back contradicting the words that had just come out my mouth.

"Do you really want me ta' stop?" He slid my thong to the side and found me wet as the Pacific Ocean.

"Y-you play too much.....mmmm shit!"

"Lemme get a lil bit baybeh?"

"No baby, your lil bits turn into a whole lotta strokes." I felt myself about to give in. His dick was hard as hell and he had the shit press all up on me.

"Desire stop frontin' and just let me fuck you." He pulled my thongs off and I let him without a fight.

"August you wrong fo-"

"Dammit!" He curved his fingers hitting my g-spot.

"Fuck it! Fuck me now August, Please!"

He dropped his towel and fucked tha holy shit out of me.

So much for self-control....

***At Wal-Mart***

"Desire how tha' hell you gon' be mad at me fa' what you know you wanted anyway?" He asked as he got up on me as I pushed the cart down the aisle.

"Aug you need help because you too damn freaky." I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Keep that shit up and I'm gon' really give you this dick." He squeezed my ass.

"Boy if you don't stop. We ain't in private and you know how some white people think black folks ghetto as hell."

"Do it look like I give any types of fuck."

"I can't even with you right now. While you talking crazy grab me some flour and sugar."

"Whatchu' you gon' cook fa' daddy?"

"Nothing if you don't behave."

"I'm a grown ass man I don't like behaving. I like misbehaving when it comes to yo sexy ass."

"Ugh!" I threw my hands up and pushed the cart towards the freezer section. I was so busy walking down the aisle I didn't realize that August wasn't directly behind me. I turned and he was muggin' the shit outta of some nigga. I knew the way his temper was setup he was bound to go off.

I walked back to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I looked up at him, but he was still looking at dude like he wanted to kill'em.

"Gimme a kiss baby."

He looked so cute with his hat turned backwards and it sitting halfway his head. Fuck that he was just sexy hands down. He finally looked at me and kissed me. I should have known he was gon' be all extra with it. He tongued my ass down right there in the middle of the aisle. People were walking by looking and I felt my cheeks heat up.