Impromptu Meeting Pt. 2

August

I knew everybody was tryna figure out why the hell Desire was hea' but shit what they fell to understand is, she has the right to be hea' so they better chill on allat. I let her walk ahead of me and she walked straight over to her dad. I saw him look at he over Desire's shoulder as he hugged her. I knew that he was wonderin' when Desire and I had started back communicating.

I walked over to Big T, Twan and Lawrence. I didn't even know that Lawrence was gonna be back in town so soon. I knew that him and Sylvia were working on some things.

"Bruh what the fuck is Desire doing here?" Twan asked.

"Man look that's my baybeh and she has the right to be in the mix just like Nedra. I already know Nedra knows a lot of what's going on."

"Still Yung you think Desire gon' be able to handle all this crazy shit?"

"I know man, but shit getting crazy between us with all them secrets."

We all stood there conversatin' and David and Desire walked up looking at us. I knew that David was feeling some type of way about his daughter being here, but somebody had to say something and that was me.

"Man y'all standing hea' looking at like she some random, basic chick." I said gettin' irritated.

"Son you know this some dangerous shit and I don't want my baby girl hurt again." David said as he squeezed her shoulder."

"You already know that is the last thing that I'm tryna to do." He nodded and we got down to business.

Lawrence brought me the list where everbody had their name on it.

"What's that ?" Desire asked?

"A Hit list."

"Okay so the ones you marked out are the ones that you have already killed?" She looked at me and then back to the paper.

"You dead on it." August said.

Desire

I looked at the paper and then looked up at them all. I could tell that everyone was uptight about me being here and I knew then that it was some real shit going on. 

"Okay this how this gonna go, y'all are going to tell me everything you know and then we can take it from there." I looked down at the list and I saw Chandler's name as well as somebody named Charles.

"So from what I can tell you looking for Chandler and knowing Chandler he is somewhere on the low hiding. He is know for doing this whne things are not right in his life and now is one of those times." I said nonchalantly.

"Aye man we shoulda' been had shawty on this shit man." Big T said.

"Bruh you sho' ain't lyin." Twan said.

I looked up at my father and he was muggin the shit outta me and them. August was just deep in thought. He rubbed his chin and smriked. I knew that August was thinking some crazy ass shit by how he was lookin.

"Desire you may be tha' key to tha' link." August said.

"How so?"

"Because you know how to get him to reel him in. I know you don't wanna have to this, but I gotta contact Mrs. Sylvia."

"My grandma August, What the hell does she have to do with this?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Babygirl your granmother was the link to how this shit got started, but it was always about you because you didn't choose Chandler's bitch ass." My dad said.

"Okay with that being said I wanna do it."

"Man you sure you wanna do that?" Twan asked

"Yeah I am because I'm tired of all these fools and this bullshit."

"Okay say no more we will get everything setup and we gotta talk about what I asked you earlier Desire."

"I know August, but right now we need to finish discussing all this shit and now." I walked off to the conference table and I knew everybody was looking at me like I was crazy, but shit I was tired and ready for thsi shit to end.

"Guys I got some bad news." Lawrence yelled out.

"What the fuck is it now?" I heard August yell.

"I found out who Marcus sister is and she is closer than you think."

I got up and I had a gut feeling as to who it was. I walked back over to them and shook my head.

"Lawrence who is it?"

"Rayne Lyles...."

Shit getting deeper and deeper...

This is just a lil filler for now. My computer went crazy on me last night, but please excuse my mistakes because I'm tired as hell.