Cocking Guns and Blastin Niggas

August

"Tha' fuck kinda shit is this?" I looked at the pic of me and her at the mall. The nigga had don' cut my face off and placed his there.

I looked over at Twan and he knew without one word what time it was. He backed out and we headed to the location where we kept all our shit. Shit was about to go down in this muthafucka. The car ride was silent otha' than Bone Crusher's I Ain't Neva Scared playin. That's one thing I neva was and that was scared. These crazed ass bitches was about ta' see I wasn't no pussy as nigga.

We pulled up and before the truck stopped good I jumped out. As soon as I put in the code to my building, my phone rung. I looked at the screen and it was a number that I didn't recognize. I answered only because of all this bullshit.

"Who tha' fuck is this?"

"August it's Det. Harris. Look Lawrence and I have a location on Dr. Canty, but we are trying to find Charles' location. We need you and your crew to strap up cause both of them are armed and deadly dangerous."

"Say no more." I hung up turing to Twan and Tony.

"Who was that?" Tony asked.

"Det. Harris. He got a location on that Canty muthafucka, but Charles he still looking for." I entered the code and walked inside.

"Damn my nigga you don't be playin when it comes to having guns." Tony said looking at Twan and August.

"Shit a nigga gotta keep it like this, since people don't seem ta' undastand when they fuckin with a G."

I walked in and got both my Magnum and 9 mm. I was cocking and blasting any muthafucka that got im my way. Twan got his guns and gave Tony his. We put on our bullet proof gear and I locked back up. We always stayed prepared. We headed to the truck ready for this shit to go down.

We pulled off and my phone rung again. I looked at the screen and this time it was Lawrence.

"Whatchu got fa' me?"

"Did Desire eva' mention a Shelby Wilcox working for her?" I thought fa' a minute and that name sounded familiar. Then it dawned on me that she was the girl that always greeted me when I came to see Desire at work.

"Yeah I know who she is, but I don't kno' her like that. Why what's up?"

"Canty got her because he figured out that she was the one that gave the info to Harris. He took her to some house in a wooded area, not far from where we are. Also try calling David because Charles is lurking around the hospital."

"Why the fuck you didn't call him?"

"He not answering man."

"Fuck! A'ight. We on our way." I hung up throwing my phone on the console.

I picked up my phone and tried calling David repeatedly, but still no answer. I already knew some shit was bouta pop off and I be damned if I let anythang happen to my squad.

********

"Shelby I thought you were such a smart girl, but you just proved how dumb you could be." I grabbed her hair roughly placing the sharp blade of the knife to her neck. I watched in satisfaction as the tears trickled down her face.

She couldn't scream or cry out because I had her mouth taped. I had tied her to the bed naked and I was gonna enjoy plunging inside of her. She wasn't Desire, but she would have to do until I got to her.

"You gonna be a good girl while I pleasure you." I undressed and watched as she struggled against the ropes I had tied around her wrists and ankles.