Gettin' Down To Business

August

"Hol' up I kno' like hell you didn't say that Rayne was Marcus sista."

"Yung I been working on this shit fa' a lil minute and Mrs. Sylvia is the one who put me on. She a true G."

"Damn but she don't kno' I'm tha' one who killed her brotha' cause she don't realize that I'm Yung. Boy this some crazy ass shit hea. I need me a fuckin' blunt afta' hearin' all this." I readjusted my Chicago Bulls snapback and looked at Desire.

"August I'm not gon' say a damn thang, but you betta' be careful who you stickin' ya dick in cause these bitches out here crazy as hell and Rayne's ass is crazy. Once she finds out that you are Yung she is really gon' flip, but I got an idea." She smirked and rubbed her chin.

"Ah hell she been around yo ass too long Yung." Twan said.

"Hell yeah she has cause she starting to act like you." David chimed in.

"Man you kno' whea' you can take y'all asses." I looked down at Desire and stared at her intently. "So what you got fa' me?"

"Since this trick is a bartender I can make a formula to put in a drink, not to kill her ass just yet but to have her fucked to the point she starts talkin' and give us the information we need. I know my grandma is on board, which I'm still scratching my head on, but I'm not a Chemist for nothing."

I looked at Desire and I swea' she turned me on just from her being down and ready to ride fa' me and wit me. "So what do you need me to do?"

"Just be you and that's all you gotta do to reel her needy ass in, the rest will fall into place." She said as she winked at me and walked back over to the conference table.

"Bruh that ain't the same Desire from a few months ago. She on another level, like that gangsta type shit." Twan said.

"I kno' and that is hella sexy, but lets get down to it and finish telling Desire everything that we kno' at this point." I walked over to the table and sat by her and everybody came and took a seat.

Shit was pass heavy now but we bouta' lighten some shit up real soon.

Sylvia

I sat behind my desk thinking about all the shit my daughter had done. Now she is living in hell because of the poor choices she made. David moved out a few weeks ago and now she has nobody, but its all her fault. I believe in family and when you cross me such as Renee did then I have to sever ties. I still love my daughter, but she needs help, professional help.

Desire has been through so much and has lost so much because of her own mother, but things are coming together as they should. August has proven his love for Desire, although he went out there and messed around with that irrelevant chick Rayne. I hate that he did because Rayne is after him, but she just don't know that August is Yung. She can play around with him if she wants to because he don't mind putting a bullet in your ass. This is the kind of man that I knew she needed, which is why I did what I did to make things happen.

Charles, Chandler, Rayne and even Shonda still out there running around, but not for too much longer. Charles did all this because of a wack and irrelevant company that he thinks is rightfully his, but six weeks ago I dug deep and found out that Monroe Industries is all in the family. Since I had money to spare I bought Wright Industries out and I now have full ownership of that, but too bad Charles don't know that, but real soon he will find out who helped me get the company.

I been out here in LA just sitting back relaxing because if they need me in the A they will come and find Grandma Sylvia...

Rayne