Talkin' but Still ain't Sayin' Nothin

August

We headed outside to my Range. I looked over at Desire and she tried to ignore a nigga, but she betta' act like she know. Once we got to my truck I didn't unlock the doors. I walked her to the other side of the car and stood there staring at her. She folded her arms across her chest and rolled her eyes at me. I smirked cause she was a damn trip. I'ma put some of this dicktacular in her life and make her ass act right.

"Desire you need ta' stop wit allat shit you on right na." I pushed her ass back against the truck.

"August just open the damn doors so you can take me home." She glared at me.

"Why tha' fuck you ass playin' wit me." I pressed my body close to hers and I started kissing on her neck.

She was tryna act like that shit wasn't botherin' her, but a nigga knew betta.' I slid my hands down her sides and ground into her. I heard a low moan escape and I knew her ass needed and wanted this dick, but I wanted to talk to her first.

I stepped back and unlocked the doors. I opened the door for her and she eased inside. I turned her body so that her legs were outside fo the car. I stepped inbetween her thighs and took the pads of my thumbs teasin' her nipples. I looked up at her and I knew that her pussy was dripping like a leaky faucet.

I stepped back and pushed her legs inside. I walked around and got in, starting the engine. I looked in my rearview mirror and Big T was following me. The car ride was filled with silence. I looked over at her and she was looking out the window. I smirked and shook my head. She had no idea that I knew she had moved and I knew where she lived. I already knew she was gonna flip out once she learned that I did.

I leaned over towards the door and drove with my right hand. I was in deep thought and didn't realize Desire was saying something to me until she started yelling.

"August I know you fucking hear me." She yelled as she glared at me.

"Desire keep yelling at me like you crazy. I told you what was gon' happen."

"Well you should be paying attention and I wouldn't have to yell."

I bit down on my lip to keep from saying some shit that would piss her off even more.

"What ya yelling at me fa?"

"I was asking you where you were going because I don't live in the same place." She said with so much confidence.

"Is that right?" I asked as I turned a looked at her and then back to the road.

I heard her sigh heavily and I knew I was just irritating tha' fuck out of her. No more words were said as drove through traffic. Within seconds I was pulling into her circular driveway. I laughed to myself when I saw how fast her neck rose up when she turned glaring at me.

"How the hell do you know where I live August!" She semi-yelled at a nigga.

"Baybeh, I'm August Alsina and I got my ways, that's all you need ta' kno."

She didn't saying anything else. She jumped out of the car as she fussed and cussed to herself. I turned my car off and jumped out. I looked across the street and Big T was parked there. I signaled for him to go ahead and he dipped.

I walked up behind her as she fumbled with her key.

"You need some help."

She ignored me and finally got the key in the lock. I followed her inside and looked around. Her shit was laid and I expected nothing less. I closed the door and leaning up against it as she walked through the house turning on lights. I could tell that she was mad, but I like seeing her ass like that. She was sexy as fuck.

She took off her heels and plopped down on the sofa. I watched her a few more minutes and then walked over and took a seat beside her. She had her arms folded and didn't look my way. I pulled her across my lap so that she could straddle me. I placed my hands at her waist and looked up into her eyes.

I reached up and pushed her hair outta her face as I caressed her cheek. I loved her ass so much, but I knew she felt like a nigga didn't.

"Desire you gon' quit actin' like this and talk to me?"

She looked down and then looked away at something behind our heads. I knew she was still hurting and I was too. We needed each other, but shit is complicated right now.

Desire

I had so many emotions swirling around inside of me. Things were so different, but yet they were the same. I looked down at August and I could see pain and sorrow in his eyes. I wanted him to talk to me and tell me what the hell has been going on and what happened then.

"August I want you to be honest with me, what the hell happened three months ago and don't bullshit me."

He rested his head back against the sofa and sighed. He started lightly rubbing up and down my thighs and I placed my hands on top of his. We stared at each other for what seemed like forever until he finally broke the silence.

"Desire its a lotta shit that happened and its still shit going on, but back then I didn't think you were stable enough to handle everything, especially with the trauma you endured."

"Well ain't shit wrong now, so nothing is stopping you from telling me."

"Desire when I found out what happened to you and then finding out we had lost our baby, I went into a dark area that nobody expected. When those I love are hurt, I strike back and hurt a hunnit times worse."

"So what are you saying?"

"I killed a few people. That's one of the reason I had to leave and couldn't tell you anything."

I sat there and looked at him with wide eyes because I couldn't believe what he was saying. I didn't know what to say or do at that moment. I slid off his lap and stood up. I walked over in front of the mantle as I wrapped my arms around my body. It wasn't long before I felt his body pressed against mines. He rubbed his hands up and down my arms in a way to comfort me. He knew that I was feeling some type of way.

"Desire undastand that I was doing what I had to do and did it because I love you. I don't feel an ounce of remorse." He turned me around and pressed me against the mantle.

I caressed his cheek and just stared deep in his eyes. The love that shone in his eyes reflected in mines. No matter what happened the love we had for each other would never die. I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to my room.

Once upstairs I walked im my room, heading to the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and put on my boy shorts and tank top I piled my hair on top of my head. I looked in the mirror and walked out. August had made himself comfortable on my bed. He laid his phone on the nightstand and motioned for me to c'mere.

I got on the bed beside him and he looked at me like I was crazy because he wanted me sprawled across his torso. I was about to straddle him when he jumped up and said that he had to go take a piss. I just shook my head and smirked to myself. As soon as he stepped foot in the bathroom his phone vibrated.

I was trying to ignore it until I saw the text and the name of the person who was sent the text. What the fuck is going on? I thought to myself.

I knew that my dad and August were cool, but damn.

David: Aye Yung we found out some info and it ain't nothing good. Marcus got a sister and she is looking for you. We haven't got her name yet Lawrence working on all that. Hit me back when you get a chance.

Just as I put the phone down August walked out the bathroom.

"August what the hell are you and my dad hiding?...."