Impromptu Meeting

Desire

I had just woke up from a deep sleep and the sun was beaming through my blinds. I stretched my sore body and groaned lightly. I looked over and August wasn't there. I figured he had went to get some clothes because he didn't have any here. I rose up and thought about what he asked me last night. He wants me to move in with him. I really didn't know how to feel about that. I mean we just started getting back on good terms. Then its the fact of that crazy ass Rayne girl.

I knew that I needed to give him an answer and soon because August would be hell to deal with if I didn't give him an answer and soon. I looked at the clock on the nightstand and it was 9 am. I really needed to get up and make some things happen. As soon as my feet touched the floor my phone rung. I looked at the screen and it was Nedra. I picked up the phone and swiped answer.

"Good morning sunshine." Nedra sang into the phone.

"Good morning my ass. I like how you left me last night. You knew what the hell you were doing." I rolled my eyes as if she could see me.

"Sure did, so can you walk cause I already know y'all fucked."

"Man Nedra I thought he was gonna kill my pussy last night. Well, I actually asked for it."

"Bitch what the hell you mean you asked for it?" Nedra semi-yelled in the phone.

"We got into an argument and I threw his phone against the wall, which caused it to break."

"Oooh my nigga laid it all the way down on that ass. He gave ya ass that act right lovin. I bet ya ass won't act up no more, but shit if he give it to you like that I would act up every damn day."

"Nedra you have no kinda of chill man, but where Twan at?"

"He working out, but I'm bout to go find him and get my workout on that dick."

"Bye Nedra."

I hung up because this fool was too damn much. I got up and headed for the shower, so that by the time August came back I would be ready. I went inside my bathroom and started the shower. I made sure the temperature was right before I stepped in. I lathered my rag with my Dove body wash. I started washing my body and thought back to last night. August put in work and he worked the shit out of my pussy.

I finished washing my body and got out. I wrapped a towel around my body and went to the sink to brush my teeth. I finished everything in the bathroom and walked back out to my room. I went to make my bed up and straighten up a lil. After I did that I got my cocoa butter lotion and oiled my body down. I put on a black thong with a matching bra. I headed inside my walk-in closet and grabbed my black leggins and matchin long sleeved crop top. I slid the top over my head I was bending over in the closet when I felt a stinging slap on my ass.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled as I turned around and punched August in the chest.

"Girl if ya heavy handed ass hit me again, I'ma put that pussy on bed rest." He pulled me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and puckered my lips for a kiss. He leaned down and kissed me.

Within minutes the kiss turned lustful and I knew if I kept on letting him have his way I would be spread eagle on the bed. I tried to pull back, but August only grabbed me tighter. I slid my hands up around his neck and he lifted me up and sat me on the dresser. He broked the kiss and started kissing down my jawline and neck.

"Mmm..baby..."

"Girl keep on moaning like that and I'm gon' give it ta' ya." He said as he pushed my panties to the side to find me wet and ready.

"Damn this pussy wet fa' me. You need ta' gon' head and let me slide up in it."

"Nooo....aaaaahhhh fuck!" I screamed out when he slid inside.

He stroked me a couple of times and pulled out. He kissed my lips and walked in the bathroom. He left me there with my mouth wide ass open. I was mad and horny as hell. I couldn't believe he had just teased me like that. I got off the dresser and walked in the bathroom. I looked at him and he was smirking.

"I hate yo tall ass." I grabbed a rag so that I could clean myself up.

"I kno' you love me and all this dick too." He smacked me on my ass and walked out.

August

I had to laugh cause I had Desire ready to fuck, but I had to punish her since she like breaking phones and shit. I dicked her ass down last night, but now she gon' really want it and I ain't gon' give it to her ass. She gon' have a bad ass attitude all day, but she brought it on herself. I was sitting on the bed when she came out the bathroom. She ignored me and got dressed.

I sat there and looked at her and she looked sexy ass hell, it almost made me wanna give in and give her this dick, but she was gon' have to beg fa' it. I love this girl so damn much and I don't think she realize it. I looked her up and down because we were matching. She had on all black but she had on her 11's and I did too. I had my black and white bandana pants on with a black tee.

"Nigga tryna ta' dress like daddy and shit." I smirked causing my dimple to pop out.

She stuck up her middle finger and turned back around working on her hair.

"Yeah yo ass want me ta' fuck you, but ya ass ain't gettin' none of this hea' dick no time soon." I got off the bed and stood behind her, intentionally pressing all into to her.

"August you play too much man. Let's go!" She grabbed her MK tote and phone. We walked out and headed to my Range. I opened her door and ushered her inside. I walked around and got in and started the truck backing out. I drove through traffic and would glance at Desire. I could tell that she was still mad about the stunt I pulled back at the house, but she would be alright.

"Desire you ain't gon' talk to daddy." I reached over and squeezed her thigh.

"No I don't talk to teasing ass niggas."

I chuckled and pulled up at Verizon. She was about to buy a nigga new phone. I parked and got out. I was about to head and open her door, but she got out on her own. She started walking towards the door and I stood back fa' a minute and watched her ass. The lord truly blessed her. I finally started walking towards the door. When she was going in some nigga was coming out. He turned and started staring her down.

"Damn ma." The nigga said.

"Aye bruh I know my girl fine as hell, but fallback cause you don't want no problems." I walked up behind Desire and placed my hands at her waist.

"August get off me."

"Nah can't do that cause we siamese twins in the muthafucka' today."

We walked farther in the store and looked around at the phones. I wanted the new Iphone 6. I was about to tell Desire what kind of phone I wanted when a sales associate walked up. I frowned when I realized it was a nigga. I watched as his ass stared Desire up and down.

"How can I help you beautiful?"

"Um yes I wanted to get my boyfriend the new Iphone 6." She turned and smiled at me. The sales associate looked at me and then back to Desire. He knew that whateva he was thinking was not gon' happen.

He got the phone and set everything up and Desire paid for it. Once we left Verizon we made our way to where David and the crew were. I know when we walk in everybody is gonna wonder what Desire is doing with me. We pulled into the driveway to where we needed to be. I got out and once again Desire was tryna flex by getting out. I didn't let her get a step further before I grabbed her and pulled her to me.

"Desire maybe I didn't make myself clear last night, but if I have ta' make things clearer I will fuck yo shit up right hea' keep on fuckin' wit me." I squeezed her ass and kissed her.

We walked inside and everybody turned around.

"Yung what the hell?...."