Busting knuckles (and tags)

"Ow- OW-!! You're hurting me-!!"

"Just stay still and calm down would ya doll-?! You've still got a piece in your knuckle!" Sans fumed, gathering your hand in his bones, tweezers at the ready. Turns out you punched Papyrus a little too hard and were getting bits of his skull plucked out of your grazed knuckles by Sans who insisted. It would've been sweet.....

If he hadn't have gotten you into that mess to begin with-!

"I told you I'm fine! I don't need your help-!" You scowled, attempting to pull your hand away but he held it firm, plucking another piece out in a spray of blood that spurted across Sans' milky cheekbone. "And I told you to stay still." Sans grunted as your hand tensed up in pain.

Gaster had first tended to Sans, to your strange relief. And now- well.... "Fffffffff-!!!" You sputtered as another piece was pulled out, making him laugh: "That better not have been the beginning of a curse sweetheart..." "Wouldn't you like to dream? You were the one to say: 'A lady can do as she pleases'!" You scoffed.

He hummed in amusement: "When did you get so grumpy?" "When did you get the bright idea to kidnap people against their will?" You retorted. He looked up, smirk growing: "Touché..." he ripped another piece out, in which the blood fired onto your blouse. You muffled a scream as Frisk came in, almost tripping over his own feet in a rush, cradling a medical box that he set down at Sans' feet, concerned.

"Thanks kid." Said Sans, not glancing up from his work as his phalanges reached down blindly before bandages resurfaced with them, him wrapping them around your hand almost- carefully... like he was afraid to hurt you further. "There." He rumbled before reaching into his coat- pulling out a-

"Hot-dog?"

You eyed it suspiciously. "Eat it, you'll need your energy." He commanded simply, shoving it towards you before you ducked, splaying his coat open for you to see. Your jaw gaped at the dozens of pockets encasing hot dogs just like the one he had just forced in front of you. He just blinked. You sat there, stunned before lurching at him again, pulling up his collar shirt from the waist. "Woah bub- no need to get so hasty!" He barked out, skull flushed as the exposed spinal chord and ribs came into view.

You yelped, crawling back at the sight of another stash of hot dogs in his collar shirt. He- he was- "The hotdogs tend to make me look bigger-" He laughed. Don't get me wrong, he was still bulky- just.... attr- no-!! You didn't want to say it, your face was drowning in red by this point as you stood, turning on your heel: "I'm not even going to ask." His roar of laughter followed you down the hallway.

(A.N: God, I have wanted to write that part since I started this fic- XD It's just too funny! XD)

You stormed through, quite lost before a silken voice called out to you: "Oh! Mademoiselle! How are you and the master-?" You turned, a gasp escaping Muffet as she surged towards you: "Mademoiselle- mademoiselle-!!! What did you do?! That was the last piece of your garderobe!!" She sighed despairingly. "Non non non," She tutted, tilting her head right to left, fretting over your blouse before eight hands grabbed yours, dragging you down the hall: "Come- I'll take you to the doctor!"

"Wait-"

Gaster sat silently, listening to Muffet's pleads wordlessly for a good twenty minutes before putting up a single hand to silence her, her protests dying like the wind. She waited with bated breath, her hands scrunching up her dress in nervousness before he nodded simply, her beaming and thanking him- peppering his skull in gentle kisses that he smiled at- they were sweet together.

Muffet dangled a set of keys in front of a semi-dressed, groggy Sans, grinning up at him expectantly. He gazed at the keys with no hint of emotion. "Is he serious?" He huffed gruffly. Muffet only nodded eagerly, still latching onto your arm. "And he realises I'm the worst monster for this?" Muffet nodded again, smile unfaltering. He stared for a few moments, sighing with a shake of his head before grinning, taking the keys: "Pack your things ladies- we're hittin' the town!"