'Ohhhhh yessssss~' An invitation.

Sans was dazed one could say- he had been since you both arrived home yesterday.

The smile that stubbornly refused to leave his features only further proved his state at breakfast that morning. Gaster only lifted a brow at this new behaviour from his long black. "YOU SEEM PLEASED WITH YOURSELF..." He probed in whisper. "Huh-?" Sans perked up, pre-occupied state temporarily broken. Gaster only stared before speaking again. "I SEE YOU'RE NOT TAILING (Y/N) TODAY...." Sans looked down again, bashful smile returning at the mention of you as he sighed. "She's her own woman- she can go where she wants. I ain't gotta worry!" "HM, SO YOUVE TALKED OUT YOUR DIFFERENCES?" Gaster laced his phalanges under his chin.

Sans chuckled. "I wouldn't say talked..." "OH?" Replays of your soft, echoey moans from the field tainted his skull a brash red, he had memorised that lil' spot 'cross your neck and he wouldn't let it go for the world- as a symphony of your sounds awaited him. You were still a prude, still the only person to have enough guts to confront him- but good lord, his mind was changed about a lot of things last night. He hummed to himself lowly at the thought before Gaster spoke in inquisition. "SO YOU'RE OK WITH THE FACT THAT SHE'S SHOPPING-" Sans nodded- "ALONE?" Gaster finished, Sans' sockets bulging. That was one thing that hadn't changed.... you were his.

He ripped himself up from the table in an abrupt flight of fury that tipped under his weight leaning over it, crashes of China following as he grabbed Gaster's shoulders. "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME SHE WAS OUT ALONE!!! THE HELL WERE YOU THINKIN'-?!!! SHE'S OUT THERE BY HERSELF- YOU DIDN'T THINK SHE'D GET CAT-CALLED OR WORSE-?!!!" Sans roared at him, fuming.

Gaster only grinned. "CALM YOURSELF SANS, I SENT MUFFET AFTER HER. YOUR REACTION WAS.... INTERESTING- DO YOU MIND IF I DOCUMENT IT IN MY STUDIES..?" Gaster asked from Sans' grip. Sans only stared nully at the skeleton in his grip before dropping suddenly, the sudden wave of adrenaline flushing out of his lazy bones as he slowly sat back in the chair beneath him. "Don't do that-" he warned tiredly: "I don't care if you're a damn doctor or not- just don't-" Gaster chuckled at this, sipping his coffee that was miraculously intact from Sans' earlier rage. Sans sighed, shoulder blades slacking. You'd be fine....

And he'd be wrong. Severely wrong.

You couldn't believe you were out. It was-after a while, extremely freeing. Since it was daylight, all walks of life cluttered the side-walk: monsters, humans- you breathed in the sight of it. You were beaming despite the stares directed at your high-end clothes.

You awed at the windows, tried on various frills and frocks- stopping for Devonshire tea and light, fluffy scones layered in sweet cream, tipping generously, knowing where you came from.

A good night- a good day- life seemed brighter alongside the skeleton. And good lord could he kiss... You flushed a delicate pink, sighing dreamily. Yes he was a criminal, yes he was a bruiser and yes- you were still contemplating wether this was the best thing for you despite all he had done- but at the moment there was only bliss, blue skies and—!! A hunk of metal that stood tall in your way. (A.N: Yo, is anyone thinking about aggretsuko right now? XD)

You gazed up at the metallic figure before you, raven hair windswept elegantly. Outfitted sharply in a hot pink trench coat, full lips black as though slicked in a layer of grease; it lowered its rose-tinted tea glasses, the bright glow of a magenta iris settling on you: "Oh yessssss~" he purred before your world turned white. From the shadow of the alley- Muffet gasped as she watched the machine take a hold of you gently, watching as it in turn admired the woman in its arms. She had to go and-

"—DOCTOR-! DOCTOR!! THE MACHINE!!"

Muffet panted, the dining room doors slamming open with a heavy thud, the skeleton's both peering up from their chatter as Muffet collapsed weakly at the carpeted entry, having run the eight blocks there. Gaster stood immediately to rush to her only for Muffet to hold up a hand- her relaying message much more important: "The machine... the machine has the mademoiselle-!" She huffed, peering up from her unkempt tangle of midnight. Worried couldn't describe the look she gave Sans, but the look that he gave her was certain.