In a field of turquoise hues

You awoke to Sans missing.

Which wasn't unusual considering you'd never woken up to him in the first place, but the bed felt kind of.... empty without him. You would never- in a million years admit that, least of all to him. But having him lay besides you last night was more comforting than it should've been. You frowned before flopping back onto your pillow. The lack of closeness was something to be revelled in- not mourned.

What you found yourself mourning however- you were disgusted at even the thought of it- but.... you- you... your fingertips trailed lazily up your thigh, coming to a forced stop. You missed his touch. Which disgusted you beyond belief as you were still mad at the skeleton, but it did little to stop the sudden influx of thoughts about his thick phalanges that made you squirm with flush as your fingers trailed higher—

What? You were a woman with needs! Needs that- were interrupted by a knock on the door apparently. "Who is it?" You yelped out, your hands shooting away from yourself. The door jarred open, Sans peering through: "Hey doll, just lettin' ya know Breakfast's up! The kid's made muffins." You sat up, stretching- fully aware of his stare as you did. Not a lustful one, but rather, admiring?

You turned your head before staring back at him in question: "....... Uh, can I get dressed?" "Sure doll." There was silence as he stood there, still smiling. "............. Alone?" "Oh-yeah-! Right! Sure thing sweets." He fumbled, skull pinkish before closing the door. Your laughter could be heard from the other side, something that made his gentle smile only increase as he made his way down the hall. You smiled to yourself. He was terrible... but there were certain parts you were... warming up to.

(A.N: Not in the dirty way- I know what you're thinking-!! XD)

You joined for breakfast shortly afterwards, arriving to see Sans seated across from Gaster, both mulling lowly, huddled around some papers, voices hushed as they pointed to different segments. Sans' eyes lifted from the page towards you, smiling in a way that one could call endearing, cheekbones coloured before Gaster clicked snappily, pointing down at the papers. Sans flushed, scrambling to set his gaze downwards, smirking at the giggles that followed.

You sat at the head of the table, Frisk on Sans' right, handing you a sweet, fluffy blueberry muffin. (A.N: Again, like the jam- choose whatever flavour you want if you don't like blueberries. XD) you mouthed your thanks- careful to not interrupt the two skeletons. You nibbled around the outside, glancing between the two who seemed to be having an argument before Sans' shoulders squared: "I'll leave in a few then." He rumbled before he walked past you with a small smile you couldn't help but return. "I'll be back sweets." He whispered, winking before placing a brisk kiss to your cheek, flashing a brazen grin at your flush before dissipating into a plume of smoke. He was certainly being charming this morning. You shook your head. Gaster took his leave with a dismissive sigh at Sans' earlier temper, flooding the room in a puff of violet smoke.

You coughed, waving the two rich clouds away as Frisk took a seat next to you, meeting your gaze: 'They were arguin' again.' His narrow eyes spoke- in volumes apparently... like telepathy! "What was that about?" You asked, him letting out a short breath, shrugging his shoulders in slack manner: 'Dunno, something about the Underground.' "Underground?" You repeated, confused: 'Yeah, where we all came from- well, most of us anyways.' "How long were you all living there?" You questioned, intrigued. Sans' hometown, huh?

Frisk stared before counting his fingers, holding up nine before holding up another two, signalling eleven. Eleven years. Wait- he only looked about seven, so how did that-? "Wait- wait, how old are you exactly??" You shook your head.

'Twenty.'

You spat out your muffin, whirling on him, bug-eyed at his response. He grinned sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head as if: 'Age is just a number. I've been this way ever since I came out of Mt. Ebott. I've been stuck in a loop- a physical one. I can end it but it dosent seem fair to.' "Are you sure you're ok with being like this? Are you never going to grow?" He stared at you, as if reminded of something before shaking his head with a grin: 'No, I'll be fine. Besides, the ladies love it.' He wiggled his tiny brows to your laughter.