Bullet of Justice

The spear lunged, Sans quickly barrelling to the left with you in-tow as the table shattered with the blow, swallowing the sound of your scream. With the weightlessness of a thin-needled dart, the gilled figure surged again with a roar of fury, baring yellowed, jutting fangs- With a grunt, Sans launched you swiftly to the other side of the room before deftly dodging the mass that crashed into the wall blindly. You crash-rolled to the floor, watching from the line of vision you had, up at the two who now faced each other.

"Finally- they assign me a damn challenge!" The figure grinned bloodily, wiping it's bottom lip, unfazed before shedding it's dark coat, poising the spear again- at the ready. Sans just rolled his sleeves up, skull now a deep-set frown that promised vengeance, iris flared with glow. "Just shut the hell up woman- let's get it over with... I'm too lazy to put your ass back under the sea!"

She only grinned wider. "Haven't changed at all since leavin' the service- have ya lazy bones?" "Not a fuckin' bit." He growled. With that, she charged- darting inbetween the bones that Sans sent phasing up from the floor, leaping upwards to which he fell back- ducking and swerving the piercing stabs she attempted at full force- no sign of mercy in sight.
She swept under his feet in a powerful kick that would've shattered his ankles- but she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of an easy spear-in-the-skull death. He flipped to her surprised second before she dragged him down by the hem of his britches with a victorious grin, spear to vertebrae till the figure was yanked away viciously by an unseen force, dryly gagging, scraping at her scaled neck.

It was then that you saw the iridescence of lilac spider-web threads coiled tightly round the neck of the enemy. (A.N: Those of you who know the anime Hellsing- this is Muffet's Walter moment! XD) The figure's eyes flashed, raising a gloved hand that summoned translucent spears to shoot towards the force- much alike Sans' earlier attack. There was a cry, a body tumbling to the carpeted floor a few feet from your form.

Muffet was quick to launch to her dainty feet, sprinting towards the finned intruder that caught her in a head lock. Muffet gasped helplessly as her head was squeezed mercilessly like a small chestnut- till a stick of little size clubbed the figure in the side of the head- Muffet being released with a gasp. The figure whirled with an angry growl only to witness nothing, pulling a face before getting lanced with a bone through the leg- scream ripping through her as the carpet was sprayed with her dust.

The owner of said stick was already shuffling under the end of the table to crawl over to you, grinning. 'Hi.' You propped yourself up- Frisk motioning to follow with a cock of his head, crawling a path through the chaos. You were quick to follow, looking up as the duo tackled the writhing, muscular figure. She spotted you, letting out a mighty roar, ripping them off her bulk before stomping towards you.
You squeaked, scrambling to your feet in fear before the dull glimmer of pearl shone from the corner of your eye. You hesitated, watching the figure thunder in approach. She stormed till she was within an arm's breadth before you tumble rolled towards the gun, bouncing up to your feet- gun cocked and aimed.

The figure chuckled in amusement, only advancing slowly as you shook, bone giving a limp to her leg. "I don't wanna hurt you-" you began before she spat lowly. "Enough with your pathetic mercy-!! I've seen too many weaklings like you in my time, and just like them- you won't pull that trigger. You're a human, and all humans are puny lil' cowards-!!"
Your hands were now quaking as you continued. "Thats not true! Now I don't want to hurt you— but I will if I have to-! Please don't make me!" The figure halted, as if reminded before gritting her teeth like steel to a grindstone, marching forwards faster. "You're some stupid punk-!! Thinking you can remind me of her- you've got some fuckin' nerve human-!!" She roared. You buckled.

Two metres.

...

One metre.

...

You squeezed your eyes shut as you pulled the trigger, emptying a shell into her right shoulder. She screeched bloodily, finned hand instantly shooting towards the stem of blood. Her eyes raised to you, lethal, she was about to make a grab for you before you were pulled away, placed behind the back of a familiar black coat.

Gaster stood in front of you, holed hands glowing with black smog that smelt putrid, like pungent, burning flesh. Your head began to feel fuzzy as you stared up at the back of his skull. He paid no mind to you as he spoke in deathly rasp. "YOU ARE NOT A GUEST IN MY HOME OR ESTATE, YET YOU COME TO DESTROY MY BELONGINGS AND ENDANGER THE LIVES OF MY GANG ON MY TURF-"

"THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT ENDANGERED LIVES HUH, WD??!!" She scowled. "You did what you did to save your own sorry hide, traitor-" Gaster only stared before raising a hand- you were suddenly grabbed by your shoulder, pulled out of the room as you watched the doors swing shut on the duo.

Sans whirled you to face him by the shoulders, frowning down at you- livid. "THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING BUB?!! YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO SHOOT!!" He shouted: "THAT WAS DANGEROUS AS ALL HELL- SHE COULD'VE KILLED YOU IF YOU MISSED-!!" "But I didn't!! Can't you at least give me that much?!"

He stared at you irritably, ribs heaving with shallow breath before he groaned, sliding down the wall to plop onto the floor. "Fuck sweets..." you stared down at him before joining, the loss of adrenaline making your descent weak, plopping down in similar fashion. Your head lay against him limply for a while, both peaceful in the ebb of silence, just watching the wall till he sighed. "Don't do that again..." he rumbled softly.

You smiled. "I will." He chuckled at this, shaking his head which was when the doors opened. Sans rocketed to his feet to see Gaster emerging without so much as a scratch before silencing him with a wave of his hand. (A.N: Too damn OP that one! XD) "SHE'S BACK WHERE SHE CAME FROM- THOUGH IT WILL BE HARD TO DETER THE OTHERS IN THE SAME FASHION..." Sans sighed in relief, plopping back down before Gaster spoke sharply.

"THAT WAS IMPULSIVE AND RECKLESS OF ALL OF YOU. YOU COULD HAVE LET ME DEAL WITH THAT EPISODE WITH LITTLE NEED FOR CONFLICT YET YOU ALL TOOK IT AS A FREE FOR ALL. I'M DISAPPOINTED." You all hung your heads from his scorn as he walked down the hall. "SANS.... A WORD?" Sans' sockets darted upwards before he swallowed, trailing after him like a shunned puppy.

You watched them leave, wondering what on earth they would have to talk about-

"SHE HAS TO LEAVE."

"What?!" Sans growled in disbelief, watching Gaster swivel. "SHE CAN'T STAY, SHE ATTRACTS A DANGEROUS CROWD IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MY TABLE- WE WOULDVE BEEN FINE, UNDER THE RADAR IF YOU HADNT HAD BEEN SO THICK-SKULLED AND IMPULSIVE YOU GOON! BUT NO- YOU HAD TO KIDNAP AN INNOCENT GIRL AND DRAW THEIR ATTENTION TO OUR WHEREABOUTS! THE SERVICE WILL CONTINUE HUNTING TILL THAT GIRL IS DEAD AS A TOKEN OF GRATITUDE FOR KILLING OUR QUEEN!"

Sans furrowed his brow, grinding his canines. "Isn't there some way around it? Like somethin' more public? Please bro, I'm beggin' ya here- I don't wanna loose her, I've worked too hard to leave her willing to choose me..." he pleaded, head bowed. His sockets flickered as hope crossed his features. "What about a hotel?" Gaster only stared at his brother, incredulous. "Well?" Sans asked, expectantly, almost leaning over the office desk in anticipation. Gaster only shook his head.

....

"VERY WELL...."

(A.N: There we are lovelies! Hope you enjoyed. Please do comment and tell me what you thought and if you'd prefer to see smut or fluff in the next chapter at the hotel, I'll tally up the votes and see where that goes. I hope everyone is doing well during this crappy period of time and ya'll are healthy- Only 10 more chapters to go till the sequel series! Catch you guys on the flip side, keep being awesome! <3)