Here, forever.

There was a dull thud as the last trunk was crammed into the boot of the corvette that slammed shut. Sans hadn't told you much about his chat with Gaster- whenever you tried to mention it, he waved you off: "It's sorted doll-" "You ain't gotta worry yer pretty head over nothin' sweets!" It was infuriating. You were constantly in the dark, the exact same as before- and your inner sleuth was screaming.

"So help me Sans I will get answers-" you frequently muttered after interactions with said skeleton- but you were normally dismissed or had your hair ruffled affectionately. You frowned at him childishly every chance you got. The car ride to the hotel was silent, sandwiched in between Muffet and Frisk. Muffet was slinged, one of her arms wrapped tightly in bandages. Frisk kicked his legs lazily as you watched the emerald rolls of the countryside. You were out of town, enveloped in spacious green pastures and white picket fences.

You glanced to the skeletons in front, as silent as the backseat. There seemed to be a notable tension between the two, a tension that frustrated you to no end. The corvette puttered to a stop- your gaze settling on the looming building ahead. It was a little white chateau that looked like it escaped Britain. Surrounded by acres of dense trees and tall white wildflowers that both swayed in the gentle wind, the spires of the turret like roofs scraping the clouds- it was wonderful...

-

"I'm sorry, we don't accept your kind in this establishment.."

It was awful.

Sans surged towards the clerk, eyes aflame, Gaster immediately putting a phalange on his brother's shoulder, a reminder not to pummel the discriminate man. Sans clutched the collar of the man who simply looked down his nose as Sans growled close, every fibre of his being ready to kill. "And what the hell is that supposed to mean-?" He asked in dead growl. He was livid. "It means, that we don't serve your kind. They can stay-" he began, gesturing to me and Frisk, to which we scowled at before glaring back at Sans. "-And you must leave."

Sans inhaled, almost as if to calm his blood thirst- "How much extra-? To house us here for a couple of nights?" The clerk leered. "I doubt you low-brow thugs could afford the price of one let alone two-" Muffet hissed furiously at this, normally petite, pearly fangs dripping in venom and saliva. It was horrifying. "NAME IT." Gaster spoke finally. The clerk smirked from Sans' grip. "Two hundred. On top of the Three-fifty."

Sans gritted, Muffet gasped, outraged and Gaster only sighed before wordlessly withdrawing, handing over two hundred. Cash. Sans let the gleaming bastard down to accept the cash to which he smiled in slimy matter. "Have a wonderful stay!" Sans grumbled a multitude of obscenities, you patting his coated arm which managed to soothe him temporarily before he began again, hefting the suitcases up the flight of glossy, mahogany stairs.

"That damn fuckin'-!!" He swore before gritting again, trying to contain himself... he failed. "Slimy shmuck!!" He heaved up another step, trunk lagging behind. "Do you need any help??" You asked before purple glow encased one of the labelled trunks, it levitating out of Sans' tight grip. He was tossed a key that hit him in the skull before falling into his open palm. "ROOM A1 13." Gaster said from behind before dangling his key in front of us: "ROOM A1 15." He said pointedly, Frisk throwing his hands up. 'What about me?!'

Gaster only gave him a look. "YOU'LL BE STAYING WITH US." Frisk dropped his head, shaking it in despair. 'This is so embarrassing...!'

Sans threw the trunk on the bed, sitting down on it with a groan, throwing his skull back as he sighed. The room you were in was a spacious suite, lavishly decorated in crimson drapes, gilded gold and a huge four poster bed. You wandered over, gently sitting next to him, softly patting his phalanges as you gazed at them. "You didn't beat him to a pulp- that counts for improvement.." you smiled, him scoffing at this playfully. "I wanted to do it so bad! We woulda been kicked out for sure!" He exclaimed with a wide grin, chuckling.