Broken bed. {LEMON}

(A.N: Lemon warning- I know that some of you are fist-pumping right now but evacuate the children from the premise first XD. I repeat- under fifteens, please evacuate if you want to save your innocent soul! You may resume after this chapter!)

"—WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU DOWN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?! I JUST- I JUST CAN'T WRAP MY HEAD AROUND IT-!! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKIN'?!! ASGORE DOSENT HAVE THE BEST NAME IN OUR BOOKS YET YOU STILL DO THIS TO ME-!!"

This rant had been going on for an hour. You had counted four noise complaints, seven people beating on the door, demanding him to shut his mouth- in which he felt entitled to the need to continue with a lack of said mouth. He had sat you down, lecturing you the second your backside met the mattress as he paced the room. He looked about ready to pitch the crystal whiskey decanter through the window. "-DID HE HURT YA-?!" He roared in accusation, skull jutting in your direction. "No." You huffed under his stormy glare.

"DID HE THREATEN YOU?" "No." He exhaled shakily, eyes downcast. "Alphys told me you went down there on your own free will- is that true?" You paused. "..Yes." His fist collided with the mattress in a sick smash centimetres from your side, the thick wood of the frame splitting from underneath. His form loomed over you: heaving, tensed, positively fuming.

The air was thick with the unspoken between you two, your eyes wide, breathless you seemed till he looked up at you, the picture- definition of enragement. "Why?" Was the only question that emerged. "You can't tell me where I can or cannot be- you can't tell me who I can't see-!" You argued quietly. His other fist ploughed into the mattress, more meant to scare you if anything to which you flinched. He was furious- what could he say?

He just wanted to let you have it. He wanted to scream at you. He wanted to clutch you to him like you were the last thing he could loose. (Which wasn't far from the truth.) Yet he wanted to send you away, far far away from harms reach, from his arms, from the mob's arms- and far-far-far away from the reach of the enemy, impossible as it was. "I'm doin' this for your own good-" He whispered in leashed fury, head bowed towards your lap.

He clenched the sheets in defeat. "I could've lost you, idiot!!" "Oh yeah? Well I could loose you if you don't let me help you! Why do you shut me out so much Sans? You let me live in a house of mobsters yet you expect me to not take part? I want to do this-!" "I'm not letting you-!!" "Why?!" "Because it's what's best for you-!" He gritted, getting up and stomping into a pace, you stood- "You treat me as though I don't know what you guys do- I know what you've done Sans- you brought me into all this and I'm not backing out. I'm ok with what you've done-"

"I'M NOT OK WITH WHAT I'VE DONE!!! YOU THINK ITS EASY HAVING BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS?! YOU THINK YOU GET 'SWEET DREAMS' KNOWING- LAYING AWAKE IN BED COUNTING THE PEOPLE YOU KILLED THAT DAY?!" He bellowed, gripping your shoulders to the point they left indents on your skin. "I KNOW IT'S NOT EASY SANS!! I KNOW THAT- BUT YOU'RE NOT CHANGING MY MIND!! I'LL HAVE YOUR BACK!!" You glowered.

He groaned in dismay, rubbing his cheekbones. "Bub- These are trained killers- yer puny!" "I shot Undyne didn't I?" You folded your arms as if to further your point. He glanced at you over his shoulder, hiding his small, proud smirk despite the frown he sported through sockets. "Yeah, you did. I'll give you credit for that- that was somethin'."

You shook your head. "You're too damn stubborn to reason with-" you collapsed on the bed. His skull whipped towards you: "That's it? Yer givin' up?! Is that how you'd play it if you were in the gang? 'Oh, I don't feel bothered to argue with you so here- take our turf!'" He finished in falsetto. "It's not like that!!" You shot up with a frown. "Then what is it?!" You stalked over to him, prodding him harshly on the ribs as you spat. "It's about you- being a stubborn a-hole— and not letting me help you-!!" You exclaimed, scowl broken by shock as he brought you towards him and silenced this yelling match with a frustrated kiss.