Challenge Accepted

The red head was giving me that look. You know, the look someone gives you when you're suggesting something childish and possibly dumb. Yeah, that look.

"A game?" She asked folding her arms.
I found myself chuckling a little.

"It's a custom for making new relations where I'm from, a bit childish to other Alphas admittedly, but fun nonetheless."

She rose a brow, her lips pouting in a doubtful way, but she didn't stop me.

"We play a series of little games, and whoever wins gets to ask the loser a question, and they have to answer honestly!" I told her, this was more for me to get to know her.

I'd surprise her with my cunning and talent and she'd spill all her secrets. I'd need to start off small, but soon I'd have her telling me more about her and her pack. Usually I played this game with the servants and such to find my way around the pack. But this girl actually intrigued me, still, I'd have to be careful around her.

Of course, she was what, 15 she said? I'm sure I could handle her.

Surprisingly, she smiled, well, actually she smirked. "And what would the first game be?" She asked leaning on the door frame.

I thought about what I knew about her. She did a lot of physical activity from what I could tell, but she also seemed pretty smart. I'd start with something she'd be good at and let her win. It was always best to let them feel over confident. Then I could swoop the next win with more ease. But what game to play?

"Depends, we could play basket ball, tennis, chess, checkers." I listed and found her staring at me a bit puzzled.

"What was that first one?" She asked and I blinked at her before repeating myself.

"Basketball."

"You play basketball?" She asked with a snort and I folded my arms with a smirk.

"So what if I do?"

"Nothing, I just didn't expect you to want to get sweaty."

I snorted almost involuntarily. "Is that the game we'll start with then?" I asked and she smirked back at me.

"Yeah, meet me in the back of the house, we've got a hoop back there." She nodded towards the back of the house.

I shuffled my cuffs lightly with a small chuckle.

"How long will you take to be ready?"

"Just a minute." Then she shut the door, this was perfect. Basket ball was a combination of speed and strength. If her talent was either I'd find out quickly.
We met out back just as decided, Marylyn held my coat while I rolled up my sleeves.

"You sure you don't wanna wear a different shirt?" The red head asked as she walked out onto the court. Her wild curls were pulled back in a ponytail, she was wearing gym shorts that reached her knees and a T-shirt that looked just a bit big on her.

"Oh I won't get it dirty." This was a lie. I knew I would let her beat me, but it wasn't like I wasn't gonna try. I'd switched my shirt for a replica that was a bit itchy, I knew it get at least sweaty and I loved 'ruining' these shirts anyways.

The girl snorted softly before bringing out a ball and bouncing it towards me. I caught it easily with a smirk.

"Shall we begin?"

"Whenever you're ready." She said, leaning on her hip.