Fin

This is the end of the book! Congrats! This book is even shorter than 'Saved By The Omega!' Yet, I still had so much fun writing this story. I feel like one reason it went by so quickly was because I knew what the whole plot was going to be.

Also! Because this book was so much shorter than I thought it was going to be. I'm going to allow you guys to ask questions about the characters. Any questions you want!
I'm curious what you might ask, what's in store for them in the future? Or if you're just curious about some bits in the actual story? I wanna know! So comment whatever questions you like.
Thank you all so much for going on this adventure with me, it's been a blast! And remember,

Burn Bright tonight and Always my beautiful stars!

Btw quick heads up.
I am going to be publishing another werewolf book if you are interested, it's called 'Howl'
Here's the cover and description.

I am going to be publishing another werewolf book if you are interested, it's called 'Howl'Here's the cover and description

"You were going to force a relationship I wasn't ready for just so You wouldn't get hurt!" I yelled at him.
"Well if you knew would you have accepted my feelings?" He asked, raising his voice as well.
"No! Because I'm, not, ready! You can't make me just be ready for a relationship like this!"
"You're my mate Angel! I would have waited for you!"
"No, you wouldn't have, because you're impulsive, and pig headed! You don't even know what the word 'Mate' means in werewolf culture!" I turned on my heel walking away from him briskly.
"Oh, and you do?" He called after me making me stop dead and turn only slightly so air could look him in the eye.
"I know more of it's meaning than you do apparently."
Then I walked away.
He didn't call out to me again, he didn't chase after me.
He just watched me go...
Only further proving my point.

😀