Chapter 24: Southern Charm

"I'm coming to see you tonight when I'm done shooting." A text from Jensen reads. It's been a week since I've seen him because they they drove somewhere up north to film an episode. He was back yesterday, but they had to finish filming. "Can't wait." I send back to him. "How was your interview?" He asks. I had an interview for a freelance landscape photographer. "It went well. I don't know if I'd actually want that though. It seems like they only want landscape photography." I hit send. I could do it but portraits are more interesting to me.

I also had a session with my therapist today too. No luck on an apartment yet but I'm definitely ready to move out of Emmi's. I spend some time straightening my hair and putting make up on, then changing out of my sweats. I'm sure it'll still be a while before Jensen comes but at least I'm ready. I grab my laptop and start searching for apartments.

I don't hear from Jensen for a few hours. Emmi has already gone to bed - since she's not feeling well. And it's almost 9pm. as I start questioning if he's actually going to make it tonight, there's a knock on my door. I run over to open it and there's Jensen. But he's in a blue suit. "Why are you in a suit?" I ask before he can even say hi. "I just didn't have a chance to change." He steps in and hugs me. I squeeze him back. "Come stay with me tonight?" He asks during the hug. "Sure." I nod back and he kisses the top of my head.

I quickly pack some clothes for tomorrow and then head down to his truck. "What?" He smiles as he drives, noticing me staring at him. "I just forgot how good you look in a suit." I tell him and he looks over and winks at me. "Right?" He acts cocky and I laugh.

"So, I have a wedding to go to in like, a month. Would you want to come with me? I've already cleared it with the bride." Jensen asks as he drives. I haven't been to a wedding in a long time, but the thought of them still frightens me. "Yeah, sure. It's been a long time since I've been to one." I nod back. Jensen glances over. "Alright, cool. You'll be fine." He smirks and looks back at the road. "I guess we'll find out." I chuckle back. The rest of the ride back to his apartment is fairly quiet. We're both clearly tired.

"Are you following me?" He glances back and looks at me. "Yes." I chuckle back, following him into his bedroom. "I'm just changing." He says as he unbuttons the wrist links. "I know." I sit on the foot of his bed. "Wow." He turns and gives me a shocked look. I smile back. I stand back up. I have another idea.

He shrugs his jacket off and hangs it up. So I take my sweater off. He turns around and gives me a look. He unbuttons his pants, so I do too. "What are you doing?" He asks with a smile. I just shrug back, playing this silly game. He unbuttons his shirt and slides it off, not taking his eyes off of me for a second. So I take my shirt off too. He finishes getting undressed and I copy him with his eyes on me the whole time, until we're standing in our underwear.

He puts his hands on his waist for a second then steps over to me and lifts me over his shoulder. I can't stop the squeal that comes out. "What are you doing?" I laugh, instinctively punching his back. "I need to have a shower. Thought I'd just bring you with me since you're going to follow me anyway." He playfully bites my side and I squeal again.

——————————

"Good morning everyone!" Jared says as he brings a tray of coffees into the car that chauffeurs they to the set every day. "Here you go." He hands me a coffee first. "Really? Thank you!" I didn't think he would know I was coming to the set with Jensen today but thinking about it, I'm sure Jensen told him. I hang around the set with Jensen for a while until I decide to go to his trailer.

I'm there by myself for a while, reading a book on the tablet Jensen has in here. The trailer door finally opens and I look up to see Jensen. "You look rough." I joke. I know the bruises are cuts are just make up. "I know!" He laughs as he climbs in the trailer. He quickly flops own on the big couch. "What are ya doing?" He asks as I lean on his arm. "Just reading this book I found on your tablet. "Is it good?" He grins and I shrug. "It's alright!" I grin back. "Are you getting bored?" He asks. "Nope! Not yet." I smile.

There's a knock at the door. "Come in!" He quickly says. "Lunch!" A lady I don't know brings in a big paper bag and puts it on the closest counter to the door. "Thank you." Jensen calls after her as she quickly leaves. I get up and unpack it all. Mainly just to see what's inside. Fresh fruit and veggie containers, a couple sandwiches, crackers and cheese, cured meats.

"You're spoiled." I turn and glance back at him. To my surprise he's already looking at me. "What'd you say?" He grins. I roll my eyes. "Sorry, I was-" he starts. "Caught in your beauty." I chime in for him. "Exactly." He winks, pointing at me too. "Stop it with your southern charm." I toss one of the sandwiches at him as I hear him laugh.