Chapter 26: Crazy Idea

"I have a crazy idea I want to run by you." Jensen says as he drives. "What?" It instantly makes me nervous. "Be honest though." He adds, glancing over. He turns the radio down. "Okay." I nervously laugh. "What if you move in with me?" He asks. That's his idea. I hesitate to say anything. "You spend more time at my place than anything and you haven't found an apartment of your own yet. So what if we just move in together." He explains his idea. "Are you sure you want to?" I question him back. "Why not?" He looks at me as we stop at a red light. "I just want to make sure. I mean, like, we were together for quite a few years and we never lived together. And, we've only been back together for a month." I explain my thoughts. "I know. But I still want to and I don't think it's crazy. But if you don't want to-" He says and I cut him off. "No, I do! I'm just worried we're moving really fast." I stare at him as he drives again. "I think it might just seem like that because we were apart for a couple of years. But I want to settle down soon. You know, get married, have kids." He says. I already know he wanted that. Something about being apart from him for so long makes me want it all too, even though it scares me. "You're right." I agree. "So are you going to move in with me?" He asks as we're pulling up at Emmi's building. "Yeah, of course."

Literally the next day I move in with him. I don't have much stuff, other than clothes and cameras. Everything else I own is still in storage. While Jensen is filming today, I decide to take my camera out and try to fall back in love with photography. It's been a while. I'm walking by a park filled with people when I spot a couple sitting on a bench by some trees. I take their photo without them noticing and then decide to go up and ask them if they want it. "Hi. My name is Olivia and I'm a photographer. I'm just out practicing today and I took your photo and just want to offer it to you. I can email it." I turn my camera around to show them the photo. "Wow, really? Yeah. I'd love that." The blonde girl says. "Okay, cool. If one of you wants to give me your email address, I'll send it over when I get home." I open the notes app on my phone and hand it to her. She puts her email in. "Do you think you could take a headshot for me? I need a new LinkedIn picture." She asks and her boyfriend laughs. "Yeah, of course!" I nod. "Okay, should I just sit." She puts her hair behind her shoulders and sits with a straight back. "Um, no. Stand up." I say and they both laugh. I do a mini photo shoot of her in the park and promise that I'll send her the photos by email. When I get back to Jensen's apartment, I guess mine now too, I upload all the photos I took. I edit some for the girl I took photos for, then send them over to her.

Hearing the door open pulls me out of my reading trance. "Hello!" Jensen calls. "Hello!" I call back. He walks into the living room and eyes me on the couch, reading a book. "How's it going?" He grins. "Good. How was work?" I ask as he flops down beside me. "It was good. I have this weekend off so I thought we could do something." I can tell he's trying to hide a smirk. "Like what?" I assume he has something in mind. "Like a little mini vacation that I've already planned out." He says it so nonchalantly. "Oh that's it?" I joke. "Yeah. But we have to get moving because the flight leaves soon." He gives me a cheeky smile. "Flight?" I figured we'd just drive somewhere. "Yeah, lets go. Pack up." He gets up and walks away. I chase after him. "Where are we going!" I call.