"great" little sister pt.1 poth

-Goths POV-

I was getting ready to take shino to the park. I'm taking her because sorell is at the library, silver is stocking his crush Kenza, mom and dad are nowhere to be found, and raven is pranking PJ for something. So I was her only choice.

When I got down stairs she was at the table finishing her lunch I made her. "Come on let's go oni-chan" she yelled hopping out of her chair sprinting to the door. "I'm coming" I yell racing after her.

-at the park-

When we got there she told me to stay here. I raise my none existant eyebrow. "Why" I asked.
"Just go sit down I will be right back" she said while smirking. I sigh and went to sit down. I think 'what is she up to' I sigh and open the book I brought.

-5 minutes later-

I was starting to get worried she didn't come back yet. I got up and started speed walking the way she went.

When I finally found her. She was talking to palette. When I walked over shino noticed me. "Oni-chan I told you to stay there" she said crossing her arms. "I'm supposed to be watching you shino" I sigh.

"Hey gothy" palette said happily. "Hey palette" I said. I forgot he was with her. "Shino why did you tell me to stay there."

"I was finding your boyfriend." She smiled. Palettes and my eye sockets widened and both started blushing. "I will see you at school tomorrow" palette said walking away totally flushed.

"Shino you dont say that, and he is not my boyfriend" I kinda yell. "I'm sorry" she said trying to look innocent. I know she is lying. I sigh and say "go play for a little bit."

When we got home I was still blushing because shino kept bringing the subject up on the way home.

When I walked in I was hiding my face in my scarf. Everyone was home now I think because it was 6:34 at night. "Hey goth why are you hiding your face" silver said. I sigh and walk to my room.

-shinos pov-

I was trying to get them to get together. I might have plans for all my siblings to get together with their crush. When we walked in the house goth was hiding his face in his scarf. "Hey goth why you hiding you face" silver asked. He sighed and went to his room.

"Shino what did you do" sorell asked looking up from his book. "Nothing" I said trying to sound innocent. "Goth never ignores any of us, he is are older brother" he said looking my way. "You had to do something" sorell said. "If you dont tell us I will tell mom." Silver said as he starting to walk to the kitchen.

"Fine I will tell you" I said not wanting to get in trouble. "I might have embarrassed him in front of his crush" I mumbled. "Wow, great little sister" silver said sarcastically crossing his arms.

"Kids dinners done" mom yelled. We started walking tords the dining room. Before we got there sorell stopped me. "Apologizing after dinner" he said then walk in the dining room. I sighed and walk in after him.

When I walked we sat at are normal spots. This is the house

In the dining room/ where we sit

Dad wasn't there yet. Raven wasn't there either. "Where's dad and raven" I ask. "I have no clue where they are" he said. Then a dark portal opened and dad came through. "Yay dad" I yell excitedly. Then the front door closed.

We all look over and it was raven with paint all over him. "What happened to you" dad asked. "A prank that when wrong" he glared at reaper. "Be right back" he said walking to his room.

When we could see him anymore dad said "I did that." Then we started laughing. And mom just sighed. When raven came back he said "you will pay."

-the next day at school- goths POV-

His schedule:

1st ELA 8:36 - 9:27
2nd TECH 9:27- 10:00
3rd social studys 10:00 - 10:51
4th PE 10:51 - 11:36
5th Art 11:36 - 12:00
6th lunch 12:00 - 12:30
7th Math 12:30 - 1:15
8th science 1:15 - 2:00
9th free period 2:00 - 2:30
10th Art 2:30 - 3:00
DISMISSAL

When I got to school I went to my first subject ELA. I sat down next to Gradient because I knew no one else in ELA. The whole class period was talking about a new book and taking notes.

-Time skip lunch-

At lunch I looked for palette. I didn't find him so I sat alone to read. After 13 minutes he came and sat next to me. "H-hi goth, s-sorry about s-shino" goth studdard blushing a bit. "Its fine" he said happily.

-Shinos POV- after school -

I watched as walked away goth talking to palette. They were going to the park.

'Time for my next target my brother

Sorell' I laugh as I think of a good plan.

878 words

Byeeeeeee