pt. 12

blueprints POV-

After reading through the folder I found out that the spade symbol is a small gang who kidnaps people for no reason but fun. No one knows where thier hide out is.

Meanwhile Palettes POV-

Dad left us in the room while they talked about what happened I also just got off the phone with goth.

"Why did you have to call goth again" paperjam said from the corner of the room leaning on the wall.

"I was bored" I say putting my head on the table.

"Ok so are brother just yelled at us and its the brother who never puts his voice above a whisper plus he disappears and your bored, HOW THE FUNK AREN'T YOU WORRIED" Pj yells standing up straight.

Gradient was still rebooting next to pj. Gray rebooted when blueprint disappeared because he is worried about him.

Suddenly Gradient blinks and looks up at PJ. "so it wasn't a dream" he groaned standing up.

"Nope" pj says in a frustrated tone.

"Great" gray said sarcastically "what happened why I was out" gray ask looking between me and pj.

"Ink left was in here with this asshole" pj said pointed at me "the fucken asshole calls goth because he is bored and you wake up" pj said in a pissed tone glaring at me.

"So they didn't find him yet or find out why he left" gray said sitting in his chair.

"Nope" pj says again crossing his arms leaning against the wall.

"Maybe shadow knows there bestfriends right" I say lifting my head off the table.

"Hey the asshole finally has a good funken idea" pj says with a smirk.

I glare at him and pick up my phone and go through my contacts list.

"And the asshole has his number that's even better" pj smirked again.

"Can you stop calling me a asshole" I say clicking on shadows name.

"Mmmm nope" pj says sitting in his seat.

*ring*

*ring *

*ring*

"Hello who is this" shadow says from the other side of the phone.

"Didn't you look who it was before you picked up the phone" I ask.

"No I'm a little busy what is it palette" shadow asked.

"When's the last time you talked to blueprint" I ask putting the phone on speaker and putting it down on the table.

"Mmm I think a week and 2 days why" he answered.

"Blueprint yell at us and disappeared" pj says

"And we were wondering if you knew wants up with him" gray say leaning back in his chair.

All of a sudden glass broke in shadows background then he yelled "RADIER!"