great little sister pt3 ravenprint

Sorry but shadow will be mean for one bit, but there will be reasons. Enjoy.

Ravens POV-

When I got up I got into my normal clothes and went down for breakfast. When I got downstairs no one was there. I grab my phone and look at the time. '7:04 IN THE MORNING WHY AM I WAKE' I yell at myself. I have a piece of toast and make a note saying I will be back at dinner. Than grab my bag and head to my secret spot.

I go to my secret spot to relax. And my bag has my head phones and manga books.

The spot has a river and trees surrounding it. The trees were so thick there is only one way to get in which I blocked to be alone.

When I got there it looked beautiful with the sun rising. The trees looked light green with a light brown. And the river was sparkling. I got so bored once that I made a hut with a bed, extra clothes and personal items. I only use the hut for winter though.

When I got to my usual spot which was next to the river. I grab my head phones plug them into my phone and put them on. Then I grab one of the manga books and start to read.

-6 hours later-

I was reading when I looked at my phone. It had 5 messages from blueprint.

-on the phone-

9:37

BP: hey

BP: want to hang out

BP: you there?

Bp: are you ok?

BP: Text me when you can

1:36

Hey Blueprint, I dont mind hanging :R
out, when and what time?

BP: let's go to the cafe
in 5 minutes

Sure why not see you there :R

BP: By the way shadow
asked if he could tag along.

Idc :R

Real world

I smile and look up at the view. I teleport home and put my bag in my room. Then went to the cafe.

I was the first one there so I took a seat and waited. After a few minutes he showed up.

"Hey printy~" I kind of flirt. "Hey raven, thanks for letting shadow come" he smile not noticing how I said his name. "Its fine" I replied with a not noticeable frow. I dont mind shadow but I wanted to hang out with printy. I haven't seen him in weeks. I dont even know why I agreed.

"He should be here in a few minutes" printy commented. "I will order, what do you want"

Printys eyes went to stars, "hot chocolate." "Ok I will be right back" before I walked away he said, "Shadow wanted a capacheno." He smiles. I walk away and sigh.

When I got back to the table they were talking. "Hey shadow" I smile. "Hi raven" shadow replied.

I set down the tray and they took thier cups.

-after finishing-

When we finished are drinks we went to the park. Blueprint sits on the swings. And I said I'm going for a walk. When i walked passed shadow he whispered "sorry."