pt. 11

blueprints POV-

I left school early and now I'm heading to star sanses base. I only hard part about it is I have to avoid getting seen by ink and dad maybe dream too.

I walk to the building and sneak inside. I look around and dont see them so I head straight to the room they assigned for the star sanes next generation.

The room had a table and 4 chairs with some filing cabinets. On the walls were random designs from when we decorated the room. There was also a screen for when we check the aus.

I put my bag on my chair and go to the monitor screen. I type in central park and all the camera options pop up.

I go through the cameras looking for the spot. I found it rewinded it to yesterday last night. I watch as people came behind him and drugged him to pass out. They person wore all black but had a red spade on the back of thier clock. They pull raven in to a black sedan.

I zoom in on the license plate E82V-4SJV. I wrote it down on a piece of paper. And sent the footage to my cellphone.

I close out of the monitor and walk over to the filing cabinets. I look for the license plate number and that symbol. I pull out the two folders and set them on the table.

I grab my small notebook out of my bag with a pencil so I can write down some information.

I look at the time school just ended 10 minutes ago so they will be here soon.

I started reading through the first folder I picked up it was the lighter one and license plate one.

The folder said the person lived in the woods in flowerfell. But it didn't say who lived thier it was scratched out. I wrote down the information and opened the other one.

Just as I read the first sentence when palette, Gradient and PJ walked in talking.

Palette look at me and questioned "why did you leave school early and why do you have this folders from the filing cabinets."

"You left school early" pj and Gradient said in unison.

"You never leave school early or want to skip school" gray said in disbelief.

"Palettes right why do you have those folders" PJ said look at the folders.

"Umm" I say looking up from the folders.

"Should we tell blue" palette asked.

"Mabye" PJ said still looking at me.

"I will go him" gray said starting to walk away.

A sudden angry tan through me "NO JUST SHUT IT" my eye light changes to a red dot and I slam my hands down on the table standing up "ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHY I HAVE THESE FOLDERS" I yell.

They all jump when I yelled that and gray glitched a little.

Then blue, dream and ink come in the room to see what going on. "What's going on" blue ask.

"Nothing" I say folding my arms looking away so they dont see my eye lights.

"Somthing wrong I feel negative emotions coming from you" dream says in surprise.

"I told you nothing" I growl still looking away.

Blue comes over to me and hugs me. I push him away and grab my bag phone the folder I didn't read and the note book.

"Where are you going" ink said walking up to me.

"None of you concern or business" I growl. I snap my fingers as and teleport away.

I teleport to ravens secret spot. He showed me it a long time ago. I sigh and start reading threw the folder.

-Goths POV-

I'm glad mom excused us from school today. I was sitting on my bed when my phone rang.

"Hello" I say.

"Hey gothy" palette said sounding a little sad.

"What happened" I ask in a worried tone

"Something's wrong with blueprint and why weren't you at school today" he asked in a concerned tone.

"What happened" I ask thinking I know what he was going to say.

"He left school early and he actually yelled at us" palette said.

I was not expecting that was expecting him being all sad because he's a smol cinnamon roll
"Why did he yell" I ask in almost a whisper.

"Well at school we kept asking where you guys were but I think we upset him by asking where you were then when we got to base he was at the table with two folders and we were going to get blue then he snapped" he said sounding like he was listing it. He pauses then asks me "so why were you at school today?"

I start to tear up by the thought "my-my m-mom e-excused us-us f-from s-school" I stammer while crying.

"Gothy what happened why are you crying" he asks in a sweet tone.

"R-raven w-went m-missing y-yesterday" I stammer quietly.

"Are you ok do you wanna me to come over" palette asked.

"i-its f-fine g-got t-to g-go" I stammer hangs up.

Phone call ended

I lay in my bed thinking if we are going to find him. I cry at the thought but after a few minutes I fall into a dreamless sleep.

___________________________________________________

Thanks for reading

In this chapter for blueprint I know
He is a cinnamon roll but
I kinda wanted to make this event
Make him a little moody.

And I have an idea wants going to happen
I just dont know how to get there I'm
Litterly makeing all this up as I go along

Also the worst part is I have alot of ideas that go later in the book
T^T

WORDS 971