Finally afterdeath - hide and seek pt 6

This is earlier that day from the last chapter by the way momma cq is in this book!!!

-genos POV-

I just finished cleaning up breakfast. The kids went out with thier friends. So I was home alone. Or that's what I thought.

"Hey geno~" a voice said behind me. I immediately knew who was. "Reaper you supposed to be at work reaping soul." I scolded him turning around to see him sitting at the table. "Come on, I'm off today~" he said In a flirty tone.

"Did you beg asgore or something" I say leaning on the door frame smirking. "Yes it did actually~" he says floating over to me. "Why did you want off to today" I ask. "I cant spend time with you~" he says kissing me.

I hide in my scarf. "And this is why you are call tusendere" reaper says smirking. "Stop calling me that" I mumbled into my scarf.

"Do you want to do something~" he says smirking. (Instead lenny face) "yea, go outside" I say walking out the door. (Ooooooo Rosted)

"Come on geno" he says floating next to me. "Let's do something not at home for once." I say entering the park.

"Fine let's go to the cafe" he says. "Fine" I say walking in the direction in the park.

After a few minutes we see radier running after shino. "How cute" reaper says next to me. "Really reaper" I say looking over. "But it looks cute" he says.

"And why do you want coffee" I ask. "Because I'm addicted just like I'm addicted to you~" he flirts. I slap him and start walking away.

When we got to the cafe he ordered and we sat down. "What else are we doing today" reaper asked. "I was going to visit error today" I say.

"Why, you know I hate when you hang out, he literally destroys aus" reaper said in a pissed tone. "He is still my brother" I glare at him.

'After 20 minutes of arguing'

"Fine" I say in defeat. Then I got up and teleported to the park under a tree because I was pissed that he didn't let me see my brother.I sit down and wait for reaper to find me. It's really nice out with the breeze.

I also see in the distance at the nice cream stand sorell, silver, rewrite and kenza. It looks really cute I grab my phone and take a picture. It looks so cute.

-reapers POV-

"Fine" geno says in defeat. He then gets up and teleports somewhere. 'If he is going to visit error I swear' I think teleporting to the house.

I look everywhere he wasn't home. Then I go to underfell I look for fell. Fell hasn't seen him Ethier. I sigh I think where would he have gone. Then I think what about lifes garden.

When I get there she was tending to some flowers. "Hey tori" I say looking at the flowers wilt that she was tending to. "Hey death, what do you need" she asked looking at me. "Have you seen geno." I ask.

"No I haven't seen him since yesterday" she answered. "Ok tori see you later" I say teleporting to the doodle sphere.

Ink was sitting on the floor looking at a paper. "Hey ink" I say looking around. There were papers scattered all around me. He looks up.

"Oh hey reaper, sorry I didn't hear you" ink said putting the paper down and grabbing anothor one. "What do you need" he asked looking up again.

"Did geno come by here" I ask. "Mmm no not that I remember" ink said as his eyes turned to a question mark and circle. "K see ya" I say teleporting.

-genos POV-

I look at the time 6:30. I need to get home and cook dinner before the kids get home. I stand up and teleport home.

-30 minutes later-

I just finished making dinner. And I'm surprised that reaper didn't find me yet. I left the food on the counter while I set up the table.

When I finished silver and sorell walked in talking about something. They walk passed and silver said "we will be right back" while sorell just waved and continued walking.

I go get the food from the kitchen and set it on the table. Silver and sorell walk in and sat down. "We're the first ones home that's odd" sorell said. I look at the time 7:13. "Well they aren't late yet" silver added.

Then the front door opened it was goth, raven and shino. The odd thing was raven was carrying shino and she was passed out.

I rush over and check if she is ok. "What happened" I ask looking at them. "She passed out of embarrassment" goth answered. "Oh" I say sighing of relief. Raven hands her over to me and I go put her on the couch. And go back to the dinning room.

"Atleast none of us are late" goth said sitting down. "But we were close" raven said also sitting down. "Your father is late" I say leaning on the door frame. "I though you dont mind him being late because he works" silver said confused.

"He took the day off" I say. "Then why isn't he here" sorell asked. "We went to the cafe" I say. "But he follows you everywhere" goth replied. "We got into a argument and I ditched him" I replied.

"Where did you go" goth asked. "I went to the park" I pause for a second then said "sorell and silver you looked cute with you crushes." I say watching as they start blushing.

I also seen shino earlier that day with radier chasing after her. "Oooooooo" goth said.

Then shino walk in and sat down. "Look who finally woke up" raven teased. "And goth and I know who shinos crush is" raven said. "We were discussing the ship name on the way home too" goth added.

"You better not say it" shino said looking at them. "Her crush is radier and the ship name raino" raven said teasing her.

"Ok that's enough" I say. I go and sit down. "So are we going to wait for dad" silver asked. "Nah" I say. "You can eat now."

-after dinner-

"Mom" shino asked walking into the livingroom. "Yes shino" I ask looking up from my phone. "Can we watch a movie" shino asked. "Go get your brothers" I say looking back at my phone.

Then a dark portal opened behind me. "So did you give up" I say still looking at my phone. "Yes I literally looked everywhere." He complained sitting next to me. "What you doing now" he asked. "We are going to start a movie" I say.

"By the way dinners in the fridge" I say finally looking up. He just groaned.

1147 words