"great" little sister pt2 sorewrite

-shinos POV- 2 weeks later

I'm sitting in my room think of a plan for sorrel.
I ship my brothers with their crushes so much I made ship names. Goth x palette is poth silver x Kenza is silverke sorell x rewrite is sorewrite and raven x blueprint is ravenprint.

I think about my opinions. Because I could bring them to a movie or the beach or nice cream.

After awhile I think the library they both like to read Perfect!!! Plus rewrite said he was going there this weekend.

The best thing about having overprotective parents are is a sibling has to go with you.

I will ask if I can get a new book because sorell always goes to the library on the weekends.

I grab one of my finished books that I read and ran to sorells room.

When I open the door he was reading like usual and he look about 20 more pages and he's done. "Hey sorell can we go to the library tomorrow" I pleaded. "Did you finsh your book that I gave you" he asked. "Mmmmhhmm" I answered. "Then time for your quiz" he quizzes me because he knows I have plans for him and his crush. After answering he agreed to take me tomorrow.

-the next day- still shinos POV-

Rewrite was talking over the school week about how this weekend he was going to the library to get a new book that the library relentlessly got. So all I had to do is put the book on a high shelf.
And that is the difficult part. I snapped out of my thoughts because sorell was snapping his fingers and saying, "shino hello?"

"Oh, sorry oni-chan, let's go" I said excitedly. Sorell held my hand and teleported to the library. "I will go find a book oni-Chan" and ran away. When I look back sorell was also looking for more books. I smile and go look for greenwoods mystery. The book rewrite was looking for. It was at a low shelf. So I climb on the shelf and put it in a open area. I will do anything for my ships to sail.

When I got down rewrite was talking to sorell already. I smile and go look for a book because I actually needed a new book. But I kept looking over so i didn't miss when to do the next part of my plan!

-sorells POV-

I watch as shino ran away to look for a new book. After she left I went to look for new books. I get more books than shino because I read alot. After 2 minutes I seen rewrite.

"Hey rewrite" I said walking up to him. "H-hey sorell" he studdard. "What book you looking for" I ask. "Greenwood's mystery, it's a new book" he said happily. "Need help finding it?" "Yes please" he replied.

After 6 minutes he said he found it. When I walk over he was to short. So I reached up and tried getting it.

-shinos POV-

I was watching as he was getting the book. Time for my next step, the next step was to push a cart that had books on it to hit sorell to fall over. I push the cart and hide but watch.

-sorells POV-

As I was getting the book somthing pushed me so I fall over. Also knocking rewrite over. I close my eyes and put my hands out.

When I open my eyes I was on top of rewrite. I started blushing and got up. When I got up I reached out my hand to help rewrite up. When he stood up he was blushing to. "S-s-sorry" I studdard. "I-I-I h-have to g-go" he studdard and walked away.

I sigh I'm to shy to confess.

-shino POV-

The scene was adorable!!!! I hate when the cute scenes end. And he only said sorry. I sigh thinking 'where would my brothers be with out me.'

I walk over and accidentally scare him. I only said "what a beautiful scene" and he jumped.

After 30 seconds of realization he said "y-you d-did that d-didn't you." "Did what" I say. "I'm not stupid you pushed the cart to make me fall, ........Wait did you put the book up there."
"Ummm n-no" I say trying not to studdard or smile but fail by studdering.

"Ugh, why" he said. "Because you guys fail at your love life" I say. "Oh yeah, found a book" I said holding up a book.

I heard him sigh. "C-come on" he said still blushing and annoyed.

We got are books and sorell teleported home. When we got back he went to his room to calm down. "Shino what did you do" goth said playing a board game with silver. "I didn't do anything."

"Sorell was clearly upset" silver said not looking up. "Um where's raven" I said trying to avoid conversation. "Shino stop try to get away with it" goth said finally looking up. "Fine, my sorewrite plan went acoring to plan."

"Sore what" silver said also looking at me now. "Just a ship name." They look at each other. "YOU GAVE US SHIP NAMES" they yell in unison.

" mmmabye" I smile. "What are they" goth said curiously. ",yours is poth, silvers is silverke, sorells is sorewrite." I said happily. "What about raven" silver asked "oh yeah I forgot about him I haven't even seen him today" he wasn't in his room when the checked in the morning he just left a note saying that he was going to be back at dinner. I snapped out of my thought because silver praticaly yelled"You literally asked were was he."

"His is ra-."

"What are you guys doing" sorell said walking into the room. "Ship names" I said happily. "What are they" he asked getting interested.
"Poth, silverke, yours is sorewrite and ravens is ra-" "KIDS DINNERS ALMOST DONE, GO TO THE TABLE" he yelled to get are attention. "COMING" we yell in unison.

-at the table-

"What was ravens" goth asked anxiously. "Its ra-" a dark portal interrupting me again. Dad walk out and heard. From silver "Mother-." Mom walked in "don't you dare finsh that statement.

Then dad asked "why were you going to swear silver." "Because we are try to get an answer from shino." Sorell spoke up. "What do you want answered" dad asked. "She gave ship names with are crushes and she keeps getting interrupted for ravens we know ares" goth said.

"Shino what are they" my mom asked. Goths is poth, sorells is sorewrite, silvers is sliverke and ravens Is ra-" the front door slammed. They all sighed angrily while mom said "what did you do reaper"

"I did nothing this timr" dad said raising his hands. We looked over to the door. Raven was walking by with his hood up.

-author chan -

That will be a mini story because I decided to make all the chapters connect some how

-shinos POV-

Raven was walking by with his hood up. "Raven what's wrong" mom asked worried for him. I heard him sigh, "nothing" he replied. His voice sounded like he was crying before he walked in.
"I'll be down In a few minutes" he said walking away.

Then my siblings looked at me despite for that answer. It looked hilarious but I still felt worried for raven.

Author chan

I will have the next chapter continued from this point and the other chapter will start with ravens POV when he woke up in the morning

Words 1234 -litterly-

Byeeeeeee