chater 15

Stalkers POV-

They quickly jump thought the portal and landed in the kitchen. They walk out into the livingroom and the person in black was fighting  sorell. Goth was knocked out on the floor bleeding and unconscious. And silver and shino were behind sorell.

Blueprint jumped into action and tried to hit them with a bone attack but instead it went right through them.

"Oooo more children I can torture" they crackled in an insane manner.

Gradient tried his strings but they didn't have a soul. "Wha" Gradient said very confused.

"Ok we might need an adult right now" palette said with a frown.

"Oh shut up asshole try and help us tir it out" pj yelled at palette.

-MEANWHILE- genos POV-

We are lost in a forest and are magic isn't working. "Reaper do you have your phone" I ask side glaring him.

"No I left it at the house" reaper said looking up at the dark sky.

"I'm surprised you have that thing everywhere with you" I glared.

"Its getting darker we need shelter, its going to rain" reaper said looking away from the sky. I sigh and start walking forward. "Hey where are you going" reaper asked speed walking after me.

"Looking for shelter" I say looked at him.

"Geno~~" reaper cood still walking after me. I ignore him and keep walking. "Geno do you need a hug from death~~" he cood trying to get me annoyed.

I spot ahead a some shelter. All of a sudden it started raining. I groan "look we can go there and wait until its morning" I say pointing at the spot.

When we got closer it was an abandoned box car. (Yes I had to put a reference to box car children/ I'm 13 and I read all the boxcar children books plus movies I a total weeb)

We get inside and it's nice and dry but cold. I look around the dark place and see a lantern. I pick it up. "Do you know how to make a fire with no magic" I ask reaper.

He smirked and takes it "turn around" he says.

"What why" I ask. I noticed he serious so I turn around. After a moment I heard a clicking noise and I turn around. He had a lighter "where did yo-."

"Shhh Its a secret" he smirked. I take the lantern  and look around there was two blankets and alot of empty dusty boxes.

I grab the blankets and lay them on the floor.

-meanwhile- 3rd POV-

They had scratches all over them and they were getting very tired. But some how the person in black was fine and still fighting perfectly.

They reached for silver when a knife was inches away from their hand "stay away from senpie" kenza yell from across the room.

He took out another knife and threw it and it hit their hand. He then did a bone attacks but it went straight threw them. "Wha" he said confused.

"Kenza what kind of knife is that" blueprint yell.

"Umm just a kitchen knife" he said.

Blueprint then took the knife that missed them. And his eyes some how turned red. (YANDRE BLUEPRINT!!!)

He just started using the knife like he was a trained professional.

He hit them 5 times before they just vanished.

"Holy shit blueprint" paperjam and Gradient said.

"Yay new yandre bubby" kenza cheered.

"Kenza how did you get in" shino asked.

"I walked up to the door turned the nob opened the door walked through and closed it" kenza said with a grin.

Silver started laughing while shino facepalmed.

Palette was trying to stop the bleeding that was coming from goths arm "we need to get to a hospital" palette said frantically.

They all nodded. Pj walked in front of blueprint and started waving his hand in his face. "Multiverse to blueprint" pj said.

Blueprint was staring at the knife and his eyes were still red. "Ummm blueprint can I have my knife back" kenza asked. Kenza sighed and just took it.

That snapped blueprint out of la la land but he jump back with his eye lights turning normal.

Palette opened a portal carrying goth bride style  going through. Everyone followed.

WORDS 706