pt. 14

-goths POV-

I woke up with a gasp. When I gasped I heard someone fall back. I down at the floor beside my bed and it was sorell.

"S-s-sorry s-sorell" I studdard as he stood up.

"I came to get you for dinner" he said looking in my direction.

"Oh-oh t-thanks" I stammer getting up.

He followed me out in to the hallway shutting my door "what kind of nightmare was that, you were pretty shooken up" he said.

"I-I'll t-tell y-you when we g-get down t-there and e-eat" I say still shooken up from the nightmare illusion thing.

He frown and nodded.

When we got to the table no one was smiling. I sigh and sit down to eat. All I could think about while I ate was 'was that really him talking to me, what did he mean by this isn't how I look, why did he look so scared when he said the man is coming back.'

I was so deep in thought I didn't hear sorell saying my name. Somthing fell on the floor and startled me out of thought. I look up and everyone was staring at me.

"Goth you ok" my mom asked.

"Um I'm just thinking" I say staring at my plate.

"What are you thinking about" silver asked looking at the table.

"Just a d-dream" I say trying not to studdar. But I failed.

"What happened in this dream" shino asked curiously.

"It wasn't a dream" sorell said. I couldn't tell but I'm pretty sure sorell was glaring at me.

"How do you know" dad asked.

"When I went to wake up him up he woke up with a gasp" sorell said.

"What was this nightmare about" mom asked.

I open my mouth but someone's phone rang. I sigh with relief. Mom rushed into the kitchen and picked up the phone with a hello.

After a minute mom came in the room saying "blueprint found where raven is, reaper were leaving."

"Where" we all say.

"Rosemary forest" he say putting his phone on the table.

My eye sockets widened 'that's not what the raven in my dream said.'

"Goth watch your siblings we will be back" he said before they left.

I get up and head to my room. "Where are you going" silver asked walking over to me.

"That's not the right location" I say.

"How do you know that" sorell asked.

"I'm pretty sure I talking to raven in one of my dreams" I say.

"What how" shino said.

"I dont know he didn't tell me" I say.

Then a window shattered upstairs "it was a trick" sorell said.

"Go find somewhere to hide and call ink, dream or blue" I say.

"What about you oni-chan" shino says.

"I'll be fine" I say conjuring my scythe.

"Bu-" shino tries to say but I talk over her.

"Sorell go hide with them and keep them safe" I say looking at sorell.

He nods and grabs them and runs to hide.

I hear someone coming down the stairs. I turn around and thier was a person dressed in black and they had magic restraints in one hand. They pull out a knife with fresh blood on the tip.

They suddenly speak "your coming with me" then they jump at me I step out of the way and the knife hits the wall. A picture shatters into a million pieces. Then they lunged the knife at me again. Luckily I can float so it missed. I swing my scythe at them but it went through them. My eyes widened. And there swung the knife at me I didn't Doug in time and the knife made a scar down my arm. I hiss in pain and clutch my arm. They the grab the back of my hood and try to throw me into the wall but I glitched through it. I sigh with relief. I go th the wall again and they looked pissed.

meanwhile silvers POV-

We are hiding in a secret room in the kitchen. I'm look through my contacts looking for there numbers. I found ink and clicked on it. I hold the phone to my nonexistent ear and hear his voice mail.

I then go through my conversation and find blue. I do they same thing and no answer. I then call dream and no answer again.

We suddenly hear glass shatter I look and sorell and whisper "thier not picking up." That seemed to make shino start crying. I go through my conversation and pick paperjam. I hold it up to my nonexistent ear and he pick up.

"Hello" he said in a bored tone.

"Do you know where ink, dream or blue are" I ask frantically.

"On a mission, why" he says.

"We need help someone broke into ar-" I was interrupted by goth hissing in pain.

"G-" shino was about to scream but sorell put his hand over her mouth.

"Holy shit let me get gray, palette and blueprint" pj said. In his background in sounded like he was running. Then he heard "GRAY, PALETTE, BLUEPRINT WE HAVE TO GO" He yelled. Then he hung up.

-paperjams POV-

I run into the livingroom yelling thier names hanging up the phone. "Why are you yelling" palette said from the couch playing Nintendo. Blueprint was sitting on the floor rubric cube in hand staring at me. And gray was on the couch next to palette drawing on his tablet.

"We have a mission" I say.

"What mission did ink give us" palette says turning off the Nintendo.

"Its not from ink, it's an emergency" I say.

"Who's it from" gray asked.

"Silver and his siblings" I say in a frantic tone.

"What happened" blueprint asked.

"Someone broke into thier house and geno and reaper aren't home and when I was talking to silver someone got hurt" I say opening a portal.

They jump up at that point "get your wepons ready" I say.

Words 1008