chapter 17

-genos POV- the next day-

Light comes into the boxcar as I wake up. I sit up and look around. Reaper is still sleeping next to me. I get up and open the door. When I open the door I see nothing but dark forest. 'This definitely isn't rose forest, It must be a au" I think. I turn around to wake up reaper. "Reaper wake up" I say nudging to get up.

"Nuuu 5 more minutes" he whines.

I sigh and look around. I see an empty water bottle. I picked up the water bottle and go outside to find water. I find a puddle of muddy water and fill up the container. Then I go back into the box car and pour it on him.

"Gahh" he screamed sitting up. And looking around.

"I told you to get up" I say put the water bottle down. I then turn around and walk out of the boxcar.

Once I get out of the boxcar I look around. While looking around I see smoke in the distance. "Come on reaper were leaving" I say looked back at the boxcar.

"Coming" he says following me "Where are we going."

I point at the smoke while walking "there."

As we walk it starts to get colder. I shiver and keep walking. Reaper raps his arms around me.

-MEANWHILE- sorells POV-

I took silver and shino home yesterday because the doctors told all of us to go home. I woke up earlier today and started cleaning up the mess from yesterday. Once I was done trying to make it look better silver and shino were awake. I dont really know how to cook because its usually mom, goth or raven. So I just gave them toast.

Just as I finished someone knocked on the front door. I go open the door and it was uncle fresh. I let him in and went the kitchen as he followed me.

"UNCLE FRESH" shino says excitedly.

"Sup meh radical little dude" he says doing finger guns.

He takes one look at the livingroom and his glasses turn to '!?!?.' "What happened little broskies" he say in a shocked tone.

-after the long explanation- 'I gave up on Fresh's lingo.'

His glasses changed to 'woah' when I finished the explanation. "Where are your parents" he asked.

"I have no clue, they said they are going to Rosemary forest to look for raven but they never came back yesterday" I answered.

-MEANWHILE- genos POV-

We have been walked for awhile and its getting colder.

In the distance it looks like an abandoned town. But one of my houses have smoke come from the chimney. We walk up to the house and reaper knocking on the door. The door opened with a creak. We looked at each other and he walks into the houses, I follow.

Once I get inside I see cob webs and dust everywhere. But a fire was still going in the fireplace.

We look around the house and it looks like people haven't been here in years. I look at reaper "how is the fire still going" it looked like people haven't been here in years" I ask.

"Probably fire magic" he said looking at the books on the shelf.

"Do you know what au were in" I ask looking at the front door.

"Nah" reaper said grabbing a book from the book shelf.

"I'm going outside to look around" I say opening the door.

I close the door behind me and start walked up the hill that's in the middle of town.

Once I get to the top of the hill I see a tree.

Words 619

What AU do you think thier in.