movie night pt.7

-goths POV-

I was sitting on my bed on my phone when. "ONII-CHAN" Shino bursts in my room. I fall out of bed. "WE ARE GOING TO WATCH A MOVIE COME ON" she tells me really excitedly. "Ok I'm coming" I say getting up.

When I get down stairs my dad had an annoyed look on his face. Mom was on his phone ignoring him. Silver and sorell were also down here sitting on the other couch.

I sit down next to silver a whisper in his nonexistent ear. "What happened between mom and dad?" He just shrugged.

Then shino came down with raven following her. Shino sat next to on the other side of sorell. And raven just plopped down on the floor.

"What are we watching" I ask getting everyone's attention. Just then raven, silver, dad, goth and sorell said "Horror" I sync. "Mk what horror movie"
Then silver suggested "what about Docter sleep"

-really good movie by the way-

We all just shrugged. Raven got up and put in the movie.

-no ones POV-

Though out the movie shino flinched alot, goth hide in his scarf, silver jumped a little so did sorell, geno stayed on his phone not paying attention, and reaper and raven didn't even move.

And near the end of the movie geno fell asleep on reaper which distracted reaper. Goth fell asleep on leaning against the arm of the couch. Shino fell asleep on sorell and sorell fell asleep too. Silver also fell asleep leaning on sorell. And raven just stayed awake.

-end of the movie-

-Ravens POV-

When the movie ended I look at my siblings and parents. All my siblings were asleep and my mom was asleep and my dad was watching him half asleep in the process.

So I just went up to bed.

WORDS 306

SORRY ITS SHORT