chapter 18

Sorells POV-

Fresh left 30 minutes ago and now I'm cleaning the living room a little bit more. I heard a knock at the door and silver went to answer it.

"Hey Radier" I heard silver say from the door.

Silver let him in and they went to the kitchen. Shino was currently changing out of her pjs and into her normal clothes for school.

I finally left the livingroom alone and went to change as well.

After changing I go downstairs and wait for silver to be done.

"Radier I want to talk to you" I say walking out of the kitchen.

He followed "what cha need" raider said.

"I need you to keep an eye on shino" I answered in a series tone.

"Any reason" he asked.

"Yes, someone is after us and I need you to make sure shino is safe" I say.

"Ok I'll look after her, but we dont have some classes together" he says

I go in my bag and grab a piece of paper. And I start to write a note.

"What classes do you not have together" I ask

"Math, art, gym, and tech" he answered.

I finsh the note "Give this to the main office" I say handing him the note.

"You can't just fake your parents signature" radier said looking at the note.

"I can and I just did" I answered.

The note said let him leave those classes 5 minutes early.

"Where even are your parents,  goth and raven" he asked.

"I dont know where our parents are, goth is in the hospital, and raven had been kidnapped" I answered. "So this week has been great" I say sarcastically walking into the kitchen.

"Ready to go you two" I ask.

"Yep" they answered standing up.

-MEANWHILE- WITH GENO-

After walking around I figured out that we are in dreamtale. I walk back to the the old house. When I walk in and reaper is reading one of the books.

"Did you figure out what au were in" reaper asked putting the book down.

"Were in dreamtale" I answered.

"That's great" reaper said standing up.

"How is that great" I ask.

"That means nightmares castle is in this au, we just have to find it" he smirked.

I yawn from the looking around. "Let's take a nap first" he said sitting back down.