Chapter 9: Do I know you?

"Eh, why are you always surprised to see Jimin? Do you know him?" Tae asked, confused.

He's question made me nervous for a sec but I calmed down thanks to what Jungkook said.
Thanks
"O-of course not, if I knew him I should've told you guys" Jungkook said, shaking.

But is he telling the truth? Whatever! I should be happy he didn't notice me.

A few minutes later and the bell rang and everyone went back to their classes and the four of us were left in the cafeteria.

The boys are about to leave but turned to look at me.

"You're not coming?" Taehyung asked me while Jungkook is scrolling through Twitter and Yoongi-hyung looking at me.

"Uhm...I'll just take a few things in my locker." I answered politely.

"Eh...Ok" Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders and the three of them left for class.

"TELL THE TEACHER FOR ME!!!" I screamed to let them hear, Yoongi raised his hand and waved at me while looking at the same direction.

I walked to the locker area then opened my locker when somebody pulled my arm then covered my mouth.

I tried to scream but I can't since my mouth is covered then tried to move but he's too strong for me.

I turned my head back and saw that the guy is Jungkook. He carefully took his hand off me and I moved a few inches from him.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I whisper-shouted at him.

"Shhh! I'm just gonna ask you something" He covered my mouth with his index finger.

Wait...

Then I remembered the that I was talking with Jungkook.

Please don't....I don't wanna be in this situation...

"Do you know me?" He asked.

Just great...

"O-of course I do, you, Taehyung and Yoongi-hyung are friends" I answered while trying not to look that nervous.

"Aisshhh!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Jungkook's POV

The three of us left the cafeteria leaving Jimin there.

When we arrived in the classroom, Taehyung and Yoongi-hyung sat down while I'm still standing there still lost in thoughts.(Thinking about Jiminssi boi)

Should I ask him or not?
I think I sho-NO!!!

I didn't even noticed that I was looking for Jimin and followed him to the lockers.

This is crazy!
What am I doing here?!
(I also don't know just keep reading)

Then I saw Jimin standing by his locker, as soon as he opened his locker I pulled him and covered his mouth.

He tried to scream and even tried to bite my hand but he can't, I mean I don't work out for nothing.

And when he calmed down I carefully took off my hand off his mouth, it looks like he noticed me so ya.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He screamed at me.

"Shhh! I'm just gonna ask you something" I said then held my index finger and put it in his lips.

I swear I saw Jimin's face really red for a second.

"You ok? You're so red" I asked.

"Y-ya! It's just hot here"
(Ok I'm sorry I skipped this part in Jimin's POV, there's more skipped parts, your author is really lazy)

"Now tell me...Do you know me?" I said, slowly leaning towards him.

"O-ofcourse I do, you, Taehyung and Yoongi-hyung are friends" He answered, shaking.

"Aisshhh! Don't even lie to me Jiminssi, TELL ME THE REAL REASON!!!"

Ok, I messed up.

He fell in the floor, crying.

"Do I know you?" He whisper-asked.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Annyeonghaseyo! How is it? Ok Jungkookie is pretty harsh there, this story is pretty crappy but whatever,
But please tell me how is it.
-Author