Chapter 15: Back Off

Jimin's POV

I hurried pulling Hoseok to our classroom, then we stopped for awhile to catch our breath.

"I'll be going or I'll be late, ok Jiminie?" Hoseok said and continued walking to his classroom.

I was just looked at his walking away but he looked back at me and winked that left me red again.

I was just about to walk inside our classroom when that boi pulled me outside.

"WHAT THE HECK JUNGKOOK?! I NEED TO GO TO CLASS!!!" I was screaming right at his face when a girl came to us and waved.

Who's this bish?

"Oi Jungkookie! Why aren't you still in class?" The girl greeted.

"It's has nothing to do with you" Jungkook replied in a cold tone.

This bish colder that ice...(Does that even make sense? Please tell meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

"Just go to your class" Jungkook added.

He's still caring to her though...

The girl's face lit up and nodded.

I pulled out from Jungkook and called out.

Might as well get to know her...

"Hello! May I know your name?"

"Uhhh...Nah if you excuse me, I'll be going" The girl said with kind of an irritated face.

Did I do something wrong?

I just smiled in response.

Jungkook stared right into my soul like bro, I thought that he'd kill me.

"Why the heck are you staring at me like that?" I asked.

"Are you two close?" He answered in response.

"Ehm...We just met, so no" I replied and pulled my hand back.

I walked back to our classroom and knocked.

"Mr. Park! You are 15 minutes late!" The teacher yelled.

"I'm so-"

"Just sit down Mr. Park!" The teacher interrupted.

"And by the way, have anyone of you saw Mr. Jeon? I saw him went to school this morning-but where is he?" The teacher added.

"Taehyung? Yoongi? Have you seen him?" The teacher asked.

"Actually ma'am, we did saw him too at break time but I didn't saw him after." Taehyung answered.

"Ok, thank you Mr. Kim"

Why did not come to class? Is he that annoyed at me? What did I even do to him? Geez that boy...

The bell rang dictating dismissal so again, I was left alone here in the classroom but unexpectedly the Lisa girl went inside.

"Hey you!" She called out.

"Huh? Me?"

"Of course you!" She said sarcastically.

"Uhh...What is it?" I asked.

"Who are you to Jungkook, huh? Why are you always with him?" Lisa asked.

"Uhhh...A classmate?"

"Heh...Another sl*t..." I heard her whisper under her breath.

"What did you just said?" She's rude.

"Who are you tell me that, huh? You don't even know me," I added.

"I just knew that your just another sl*t that will run after MY ex-boyfriend, so just back off before I rip your head off, hm?" She said glared at me.

I just laughed her, the saying is true. An angel can be the evilest devil. "Are you not thinking or are you just plain stupid?" She looked at me with anger in her eyes. I know she's mad but didn't I said the right thing?

"Don't you dare call me stupid you d*psh*t! Do you not know who my father i-" She really is stupid. "I'm talking about you not your father, and Jungkook was only your boyfriend right?" Lisa's thin hand was about to slap me but luckily, I have to agility to avoid it.

"I'm not even close with him, plus, he's friends with my friends so it's hard for me to just avoid him" I said that her laugh at me.

"Well, that's not my problem! JUST. STAY. AWAY. FROM. HIM, I'm going- I don't want to waste my time on a b*tchy *ss like you." She swept her hair off her shoulders and left.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hewo! I'm back! I'm really sorry if this took long but I hope you like it and, I hope it's okay that Lisa's like this, and stay tuned since I thought of new story plots! Please tell me how this chapter turned out 😊

-Author