Chapter 16: Pretend

I walked out of our classroom still thinking of what that Lisa girl told me.

Why the heck did she told me that? Is she and Jungkook a thing? I haven't heard of it, but what wrong of just talking to him? Is it my fault that Jungkook just pops out of no where?

I continued walking when I suddenly bumped into someone again.

"Aish, what's up with you? You look like a zombie walking around the streets...Is something wrong?" Hope asked sarcastically.

"Eh no, I'll be going- I have a shift today at the café, so I got to go" I said and left.

Hoseok's POV
"Heh" I smirked.

I walked to the café just to tease that tiny boy. I was walking peacefully when Jungkook went in my way.

"What now?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Nothing, just making sure that you stay away from Jiminssi" Jungkook answered.

"Huh? He's my friend! Why would I do that?" I snapped.

"You know from the first time I saw you, I never liked you hm? I don't trust you" Jungkook reminded.

"And so? He's my friend, I won't do that- I will only stay away from Lil boy if says so" I declared.

Jimin's POV
I was just about to give a costumer his wallet since he left it when I saw Jungkook and Hoseok talking a few meters away so I gave the costumer's wallet right away and walked to Jungkook and Hoseok.

"And so? He's my friend, I won't do that- I will only stay away from Lil boy if says so" I heard Hoseok said.

"Huh? What is going on here?" I asked.

"Hoseok, what do you mean? Stay away from me?"

"U-uhh...Well..."

[Hoseok Explained Everything to Jimin]

I just rolled my eyes and said.

"Jungkook-ah! What makes you think that Hoseok is a bad person? And why do you even care about me?"

"Heh, I never trusted him in the first place- so don't bother asking me about that hm? Plus, you're my friend so of course! I care abo-" I didn't let him finish talking, am I even his friend?

"And who told you that you're my friend?" I shouted-asked.

"Of course you are! And what's with you and Hoseok huh?" Jungkook asked.

"H-He's my boyfriend! There you have it! Happy?" I yelled.

Why the f*ck did I say that?!

Hoseok looked at me, confused and shocked at the same time. I pulled Hoseok into the café and walked to the counter.

"Jennie, can I out leave early today?" I asked. (Another BlackPink character again)

"Oh sure! See ya!" Jennie answered.

"Gomawo! I can count on you always!" I thanked her.

Then I pulled Hoseok to a table.

"What was that about?" Hoseok whisper-shouted.

"O-ok! I know you're shocked but please... Let's just pretend? Jebal Hoseok-ah..." I pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Ok fine...But..."

"But what?" I asked.

"Does that mean you like me?" Hoseok asked.

'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•

Hewo! Here I am again with another update! I added Jennie if you don't mind 😊 And... CLIFFHANGER!!! Feel free to ask me any question, please comment because I love reading comments! Please ask me if anything in the story is confusing 😊 Gomawo!