Chapter 19: You Don't Know Me

Jungkook's POV
I really want to punch her because of what she just called Jimin but I tried my best to calm myself and just breathe.

I looked at her phone seeing a picture of Jimin and Hoseok in a café. I felt something that poked my heart but I tried not to break down at that moment.

Geez...Jimin...What the heck Jungkook? What's wrong with you?! Jimin doesn't even like you! And you also don't like him!

"Whatever you do to make me hate Jimin won't change anything." I said calmly at Lisa.

"I already knew you were gay years ago but I never knew that you would go crazy over a guy Kook! "

"I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT! And I'm just gonna tell you this once...Don't ever insult Jimin...I don't like him but he's my friend." She was about to say something but I shut her up.

"HA-"

"JUST SHUT UP! If you ever DARE hurt him...I can punch a girl. I'm not as gentle as you think!" I cautioned.

She just stared at me walking away, when she suddenly spoke.

"Jeon Jungkook you're insane."

"You don't know me, Lalisa Manoban." I looked back at her and hissed.

Jimin's POV
I was waiting for Hoseok to finish eating because he took almost an hour just to finish the Sprite and fries.

I almost fell asleep when I felt a piece of fry in my lips. I looked up and saw Hoseok holding up a fry for me to eat. I took a bite and munched it.

I stood up and looked at him and he just looked at me.

"Let's go, it's turning dark"I said and walked to the exit of the café. He followed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder since my shoulder is pretty small.

I was about to take it of when.

"Oops! Remember, I'm your boyfriend" He reminded while raising his eyebrow.

"Aishh! I regret saying that" I exclaimed.

We walked to school since Hoseok said that he have to take something from his locker. I left first so he wouldn't follow me going home (Utopia).

Yes, Eomma Jin agreed that I would go to school in the real world but he didn't agreed that I would live there, even temporarily.

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

In Utopia
I entered our home seeing Eomma Jin with his boyfriend at the couch, watching a movie.

"Oh hey Jiminie, did you eat yet?" Eomma Jin greeted.

"Not yet, I'm just gonna go out for shops to buy food outside." I replied.

I took my coat that is hanged in the wall and went outside. [Fact: It's cold outside at night in their village {that's why it's called Crystal Snow Village oof is my joke bad?🤣😂} Well it's a fact, it's cold in Crystal Snow Village at night].

I walked around the village to look for a good food chain since there's alot of food chains inside the village.

I saw a good one in Winter Theme and went inside. I looked around the place and smiled, it's oka-OKAY! IT'S PRETTY!

I was smiling not until I saw Jungkook sitting at a seat near the window. I tried to look for some place to hide in but he called me.

"JIMINSSI!" Everybody in the place looked at us that made me smile nervously at everyone.

I walked up to Jungkook and asked.
"Why are you here?!" I whisper-shouted.

"Am I not allowed here?" Jungkook stared at me.

"Don't you like me here? Even here you're mad at me, Jiminie?" He added.

Aish! Is he trying to make me feel guilty? This guy...

I took a deep breath and said.

"No Kookie, I just want to eat peacefully, hm?" I walked to an empty seat near Jungkook's seat and sat down.

I took my phone and played a few games and decided to call the waiter while still playing playing.

"Waiter!" I called.

The waiter walked to me.

"Jimin?! Is that you?" A familiar voice asked. I looked up to see my old friend smiling at me.

"Rose? You work here?" I asked at Rosé.
[Fact: Rosé is a friend of Jimin back at 3rd Grade]

"Yeah! I worked here for about 2 months now, I haven't seen you in years Jiminie!" Rose exclaimed.

"I missed you!" I yelled and hugged her.

When suddenly, Jungkook pulled Rose away. Aish! This guy...

"Jungkook-ah!"

"누구세요?" Rose asked with a confused look. [Translation: Who are you?]

Jungkook just signed and smirked.

"I'm her boyfriend, why?"

What did he just said?! Didn't I already told him that I have a boyfriend?

"What the heck are you saying?!" I yelled.

I pulled him outside and yelled to Rosé.

"SEE YOU NEXT TIME!"

Outside...
"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING AT ROSE?! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU ALREADY THAT I HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" I shouted at his face.

"You did, do you think your boyfriend would like seeing you hugging a random girl?" He asked.

Did he just used my own words against me?

"She's not just a random girl! She's my friend!"

"Still, do you think he would agree?"

He is...

"JIMINIEEEE!!!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
안녕하세요! Here I am again with another update! It's pretty long than how I usually update but I hope you like it! Guess who's Jin's Boyfie?(It's pretty obvious but ok).
Jimin finally have an Appa😂

And another CLIFFHANGER! Please vote for this chapter if you liked it! Thank you so much for reading!💜보라해
-Author