Chapter 21: Wound

Jimin's POV
After we finished eating, I took a look at the clock and saw that it's almost 12 so I said 'Good Night' to them and ran into my room.
[Fact: Utopia and the Real world have different time, Utopia is 2 hours ahead the real world's time]

I changed into my pajamas and jumped to my bed.

You're such an id**t Jimin! Now Jungkook knows about Utopia! Oh geez...If Eomma Jin and Namjoon hyung would know about this...They would absolutely kill me!
Just sleep Jimin! Sleep!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed it. When I completely opened my eyes, I saw cat right in front me sleeping on my chest.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

Eomma kicked the door open with sweat all over his face.

Seokjin's POV
Me and Namjoon slept in the couch last night since I fell asleep after Jimin went to his bedroom and Namjoon lifting me to the couch.

Seeing no Namjoon beside when I woke left me disappointed. You might be asking "Do you like Namjoon that much?" Yes, I like him that much ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄.

I was just about done fantasizing about Namjoon when I heard Jimin screaming that might be heard in the next two blocks.

I ran quickly to his room and saw Jimin holding his cheek while my poor kitty is on the ceiling hanging.

"Oh my poor kitty..." I said and moved right below my kitty and catched him as he fall.

"You're seriously going to take that kitty first than me?" Jimin asked sarcastically.

I looked at him.

What's up with him today?

"Did you wake up in the wrong side of the bed today, Min?" I asked.

"Do you think I would like to have this scar in my face for months, huh Eomma??" Jimin yelled and let go of his hand, revealing a wound that looked like a scratch of a cat near his left eye.

"D-did kitty scratch that?" I stuttered.

"Do you think I would scratch myself?" Jimin sarcastically asked.

"Oh..No" I replied.

"I-I'll just get you some band-aid" I said and quickly looked for a band-aid nearby.

"AISH SH*T!"Jiminie cursed that made me look at him.

"Jiminie...What happened?" I asked, worried.

Aish! I didn't even get to bring kitty to the vet yet...

I took his hand off the wound and saw that it's...IT'S BLEEDING! What do I do?

I helped Jimin up and walked to get him his coat and my coat.

"Where are we going? I have class!" Jimin reminded.

"Ya! But we have to get this treated first!" I snapped and brought him to the hospital.

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^
Jimin's POV
After the appointment with the doctor, since the doctor said I'll be fine, I hurried getting ready for school since I still have an hour left before class starts.
[There's an hour left because Utopia is 2 hours ahead than the real world]

After I got ready, I hurried to school still wearing the band-aid.

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Hello! Another update for today, it's pretty short for now but I hope you like it! I'm kinda tired but please vote for this Chapter if you liked it.

I'm tired but I want to update.
Thank you for reading😊
-Author