Chapter 14: Boyfriend?

"Sorry"

Then the wind washed all over my face and after a few seconds I opened my eyes and saw Hoseok holding a rose right up to my face.

"H-huh? What's this?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious? A rose" I just stared at him curiosly.

"Take this as an apology" Hoseok said and smiled like the rays of the sun came from his smile.

"B-but that's not your fault, it's Jungkook's" I looked up at him since he's alot taller than me.

He just chuckled.

"What?!"

"Look at your face, it's bright red" He said that made me even red (maybe as red as a tomato)

He suddenly laughed like a horse being killed.(Sorry Sunshine😂✌️)

"The heck is this? Flirting early in the morning?" Yoongi-hyung came with Taehyung in the scene and asked sarcastically.

"Eh no- I mean kinda...Wait...Are you Bangtan's members?" Hoseok asked while his eyes getting wider by the second.

"Uh...Yeah?" Yoongi-hyung replied.

"OMG!! JEIDBEKSGH I'm a huge fan!" Hoseok screamed.

"Eh...By the way...Oh my God Jimin..." Hoseok looked at me terrified.

"Mwo?" I asked.

"Is Jeon Jungkook the guy from yesterday?" Hoseok asked me with his eyes shaking.

"Ehm...Ye-" I didn't get to finish talking because Taehyung interrupted.

"Wait what!? What's with yesterday?!" He interrupted.

"Oh geez...I just fought with my Idol" Hoseok sighed.

"Can somebody tell me what the hell happened?!" Taehyung yelled.

"Long story short, Hoseok fought me because of Jimin" Jungkook hissed from behind.

"The hell did you come from?" Yoongi-hyung mumbled.

"Well technically, you just had an argument" I added.

"Whatever" Jungkook said annoyed and just rolled his eyes.

"Why did you fight then?" Yoongi-hyung asked.

"Don't even remind me" Hoseok sighed and pouted.

"Cuteee" I chuckled and pinched his cheeks that made Hoseok's cheeks red

"Ohhhh~ Can I start shipping you guys???" Taehyung asked with a smirk on his mouth.

"Ey...Stop that already...Look at Jimin he's already so uncomfortable" Yoongi-hyung exclaimed.

"Geez why are you so caring to him, huh bro?" Jungkook hissed.

"'Cause he's nice?" Yoongi-hyung replied.

"Oh geez Grandpa Min! We all know that's not the reason." Jungkook yelled that made me widen my eyes.

"Don't even think of fighting!" Taehyung warned.

"Let's just go!" Taehyung added and pulled Yoongi-hyung inside.

After Taehyung and Yoongi-hyung was completely nowhere to be seen, Jungkook stared right into my soul.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

He pulled my hand and took the rose on my hand.

"WHAT THE HECK?! GIVE THAT BACK! JUNGKOOKSSI!!!" I shouted at him, trying to take the rose back.

Jungkook's POV

Jungkookssi...?

"Bro- You better give that back, it doesn't mean that you're my idol- I won't fight you." That Hoseok guy warned.

"Tell me Jimin...Is he your boyfriend?" I asked with a blank expression.

"W-wait what? What are you saying?" Jimin blurted out.

"JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!" Jungkook yelled.

"Dude, don't talk to him like that!" Hoseok tried to stop me.

"Why do you care?! Huh?!" Jungkook added.

"THEN WHAT IF I TELL YOU THAT HE IS?! WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT?!" Jimin shouted.

"What?" I asked. "Of course not..."

"Tch!" Jimin blurted out.

Jimin held Hoseok's hand and went inside, and again, I was left alone.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey! I'm back! I'm really sorry that this chapter has to be pretty harsh but I hope you like it. Please tell me how it is!😊

-Author