Chapter 12: I Did?

Jimin's POV

I pulled Hoseok outside, running out of breath.

"Why do we have to run from that guy?" Hoseok asked, still running out of breath.

"Ya know he's kinda crazy, he ain't gonna stop nagging me anytime soon" I answered.

"Whatever you say" Hoseok simply said and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Where should we go?" Hoseok asked.

"I have to go home or my bro's gonna kill me" I said and continued walking.

"Then I'm gonna take you home!" Hoseok said that made me turn my head.

"No thanks, plus I just met you" I said then turned my head back to where I'm walking then....

The next thing I knew, I was in Hoseok's arms and we're rolled in the ground.

"Are you ok?!" Hoseok asked.

"W-what just happened?" I asked.

"Just tell me if you-" Hoseok didn't get to finish what he's saying when Jungkook pulled me in his arms.

"WHAT THE HELL??!" I said and pushed Jungkook away.

"I was just protecting you from that guy!" Jungkook's said.

"Dude!" Hoseok tried to take me from him but he's way too strong.

I couldn't get a hold of them so I managed to pull away from Jungkook and pulled Hoseok into a hug.

"So he's what you want?! Huh?! You just met him!" Jungkook said that made me confused.

"So what? He's nice to me!" I rolled my eyes and pulled Hoseok.

"Let's go" Hoseok held my hand that made my cheeks red again.

And left Jungkook there.

Jungkook's POV

I just stood there like a dog waiting for it's owner. I just cannot believe that he'd choose that guy over me, I mean c'mon! We've been friends for pretty long now.

"Hey!" A familiar girl's voice called out to me.

I turned my head to see the 'Lisa' girl waving at me.

"Oh hey" I simply answered and turned back.

"You ok? You seem... Bothered" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, just tired"

"How about we eat inside?" Lisa suggested.

"I already ate, and please stop...I'm tired" I said and left.

——————————————————

The Next Day...

I woke up seeing Taehyung and Yoongi by my side staring at me like they're gonna kill me.

"Wha-" Before I could even talk, as expected, Taehyung caught my words.

"Where have you've been yesterday?"

"I just at-"

"We mean who did you ate with" Yoongi-hyung coldly added.

"By-"

"We saw you with Jimin and the guy from the other section, with them rolled on the street and you staring at the road like crazy!" Taehyung said (More like saying a speech 😂)

"And you guys chose to just look at me, huh?" I stared at them.

"He stopped me, not my fault" Yoongi added.

"Geez" I rolled my eyes and went up to got ready.

Last Night On Jungkook's Dream...

I walked around Utopia hoping to see Jimin just walking around, but after a few minutes of waiting there's still no Jimin in sight.

I grew tired to I took a nap, then woke up a few minutes later. I saw Jimin walking a few meters away from me.

"Jiminssi!" I called out.

You cannot ignore me now...

"O-oh Hi!" Jimin looked at me and sat down beside me.

"Why did push me away earlier?" I asked and lowered my head.

"I did?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hi! Another update here! I hope it's okay😪 Please tell me how it is, Thanks for reading 😊
-Author