Chapter 22: Jealousy

Jimin's POV
I was running to school now and the view of Utopia slowly faded, revealing the view of the real world.

I grew tired so I just walked to school, sweating a lot when Eomma Jin's car stopped right beside me that almost hit me.

"Aish! Do you even know how to drive?" I faced Eomma Jin that looked nervous.

"Of course I know how! Why would I drive if don't know how to?" Eomma Jin replied.

I just shrugged my shoulders and continued walking.

"YAH! I STOPPED HERE SO YOU WOULD GET IN!" Eomma Jin. I faced him.

Is he serious?

"GET IN HERE! YOU BRAT!" Eomma Jin's faced turned red. I better just hop in before I get into trouble again.

I entered his car and smelled the air inside which in surprisingly good today.

"Hmm...You picked me up...The car smells good, let me gue-" before I even finish talking Eomma Jin already caught my words, he probably knows what I have in mind.

"Yeah yeah... Namjoon's coming to your school" Yeah I did guessed it.

"So he's going to send Jungkook to school too? Did you two planned this all Eomma?" Eomma Jin's face changed just hearing what I said.

"Is something going with you and he's brother, huh Jiminie?" He asked seriously.

"Aniya, He's just Namjoon hyung's brother" I replied nervously.

"Oh and also that..." I faced him.

"Huh?"

"Don't call Namjoon 'hyung'..."

"What should I call him then, 'babe'?" I asked sarcastically.

Ok I messed up...

Eomma Jin looked at me like "He's freaking mine".

"Call him Appa from now on" Hyung said seriously.

"Ohh~ Are you two getting married soon?" I asked that made Eomma Jin red as a tomato.

"Aniya! Just call him that!" He replied still so red.

"알았어" I agreed. [Translation: Alright]

"And be on your best behaviour later" Hyung added.

"Ok"

The whole ride was really quiet since then.

~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrived at school. I prepared my things to get off. Eomma Jin got off the car and opened the car door for me.

This is what I can say...Eomma Jin is weird if he's inlove.

I got off seeing Namjo-eh Appa in front of the school gate. I ran to him and hugged him.
[Fact: Jimin hugs Namjoon everytime he sees him except when Namjoon and Jin are on their dates]

While I was running I was screaming. "AAPPPAAAA!!!" Seokjin Hyung just slapped his forehead.

"Jiminie...What happened to your eye?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"It's nothing Ap-"

"Just great." We heard Eomma Jin swore.

I looked around seeing people staring at us including Jungkook. I took a look at Appa and he's sweating buckets.

Eomma Jin came to us and held my shoulders and squeezed them.

Ouch! That hurts!

"Oh mianhae, he's just mistaken" He pretended. He pulled me to the car and locked the door.