Chapter 31: Another Encounter

Narrator's POV
Taehyung and Yoongi's part of the story...

The couple was lying in Yoongi's bed rather than cuddling and doing couple bonding things, they were exploring the world of Twitter. While unknowingly for Yoongi, the younger was staring at the gloomy face of his partner.

If you're asking, how did the Min Yoongi let the Kim Taehyung date him? The following is what the alien did to the kitten to date him-well it felt like torture to Yoongi:

- Took Holly's dog food for an entire day and forced Yoongi to go to the pet shop with him to buy some. Of course the older couldn't allow his doggo starve so he had to deal with the alien himself.

- Woke Yoongi up. As we all know, Yoongi hates being woken up because he's motto in life is 'I love sleep'. Taehyung is considered dauntless though for Yoongs. But clearly had to clash with a half-asleep kitten.

- Literally begged the older for hours to date him.

- Took Yoongi's phone to avoid any contact with girls and insisted to keep it unless he agrees to date him.

Regardless all those, even if Yoongi doesn't want to agree because of 2 whole months of extreme brutal torture that Taehyung did to him. But also is scared for it to continue so he finally agreed.

Yes, Taehyung does like him. But is very showy with everything he feels which is the total opposite of Jimin.

[A/N: Okay that's far away from the topic halpㅋㅋㅋ]

He was way too attached into Yoongi's face that leaned into his face making the older raise an eyebrow at him. "Hm?" Just one single sound could bring back Taehyung's soul to his body. It was silent until a call came up.

[A/N: The following is Taehyung and Narrator's POV]
He took his phone that's ringing their song 'Pied Piper'. He explained that he set that as his ringtone is actually because the said performance for the fest was cancelled and is moved to when classes are resumed and he has to familiarize the song 'cause Yoongi wrote most of it.

Instantly, the smile on Taehyung's face faded into a frown when he saw the name of the caller. "Hello Lisa? What do you need?" The hatred towards this girl still isn't gone. Who wouldn't hate a girl that your best friend cried over for months? For him, Lisa was a nice person. But her reason to leave him is just pathetic! Her father was an unreasonable  guy yes, but does she take what Jungkook did as a joke?

Jungkook might be an *ssh*le at times but when he loves, he loves. He isn't a typical playboy that everyone seems to not understand. There's a sweet personality inside hidden in the walls of coldness that wrapped him. He never goes against the will of his parents. Not until he met Lisa when they were 12. Jungkook came from an average family, and the very moment Lisa's father laid his eyes on him- he didn't like every detail about him.

The four of them used to be good friends, play like children in parks at weekend even though they're teenagers that knows the difference between right from wrong, Yoongi and Taehyung knew that there's something going on with the two but they nagged themselves to not say a word. However, still worries for them since they knew that he father doesn't like even the idea of it. But to their point of view, it's completely fine.

There's nothing wrong if they'll ever date, rich and poor tandem. It's cheesy but I don't care. I inhaled sharply and waited for a reply. "Uhm... Do you know where Jungkook is?" The pleasing voice of Lisa asked. Taehyung does admit, Lisa is one of the people that he once trusted. Yet, he got disappointed at her. She was also a person that he thought was straight forward. He got the attitude of being straight forward from Lisa.

He tried to change that attitude in his perspective but everytime he does, he would remember every boldness Lisa had done to be with the guy she likes, which is Jungkook. He wouldn't deny that he felt insecure of himself and feel proud if he would do something similar as to Lisa. Crazy it seems to Taehyung, but something draws him to that himself doesn't know of.

He let out a heavy sigh that's filled with emotions that he kept for years. "The last thing I remember he was looking after someone in the hospital, why do you need to know?" Three beeps sounded signifying that the call ended. He was shocked, Taehyung always will be entitled the 'nicest person' to him and he knew that Lisa would never end a call rudely like what she just did.

"Babe?"

*-*
Lisa's part of the story [Narrator and Lisa's POV]
Scurrying to the said hospital, she didn't understand. Why would Jungkook look after someone in places he never had interested in let alone a d*mn hospital. All she knows is that someone is special to him. She snapped back into her senses when she heard loud screams coming from a group of people gathered at one side of the hallway. That she predicted that lost a family member which she isn't mistaken with.

Earlier when she was talking with Taehyung, she also asked about the full details but instead, the boy just instructed her to go to the room where Jungkook and Jimin were at.

As she was getting nearer with every step she takes to that room, her heart pounded right in her chest. Of course, she'd assume that the person would be asleep so she can have a quiet talk with her ex. Lisa is nervous, her body giving out cold sweats.

Pale hands she has, opened the cold door knob. Her fist turned white when she saw that the guy her ex had been looking after was the sl*t she warned to back off.

"Wow Kook, you really did settle for less now, huh?"

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'
안녕! I am back with another update for this story! Ok, Lisa is annoying yes I know that but please don't hate on her.

This is pretty short but I hope you like this, and please don't forget to vote for this Chapter if you liked it.

I am tired so that would be all!
-Author〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜