Chapter 23: Locked

Jimin's POV
The guy who covered my mouth hid me inside the classroom and pulled me under a table.

I looked up to see who the guy is and saw Jungkook.

"Is it a new habit, huh Jungkook?" I asked sarcastically.

"You're getting used of just popping out of nowhe-" I added and looked at him.

"Can you please shut up?! If you want to get into trouble then fine!" Jungkook whisper-shouted at me.

I just rolled my eyes.

He was just looking at the window beside the door since you can see the hallway from it to check if the guard is still there.

Jungkook's POV
"Is it a new habit, huh Jungkook?" Jimin complained.

"You're getting used of just popping out of nowhe-" I'm so done with this. Can't he see that I'm helping him out?

"Can you please shut up?! If you want to get into trouble then fine!" I yelled.

This boy is just annoying him...WE WILL BOTH IN TROUBLE IF HE WON'T F*CKING SHUT UP!

He just rolled his eyes and played with his hands. Then I took a look at the hallway one last time to make sure that the guard is already downstairs.

"He's gone...We can go out now..." I said quietly while waiting for him to go out of the room.

He took his bag and walked out. Then I followed carrying my bag and just rolled my eyes.

We arrived at the main glass door of our school. I tried to open it but I can't, I tried my very best to not let Jimin know but I started panicking when I really can't open the door.

Oh sh*t...

"What's happening?" Jimin asked from behind and walked to hold the handle and tried to pull it.

"I guess we'll stay here for the night" I sighed and sat down right beside the gigantic door.

"N-no! I can't be here!" He stuttered.

Jimin's POV
"Is it that bad to be with me, Min?" Jungkook asked and smiled sarcastically.

"Aish..."

Eomma Jin is so gonna kill me... I can't go home with him beside me!

"Just go to Utopia, I can stay here"

This boy sure is mysterious...He can be a superhero if he can read people's minds...Trying to catch me huh?

"How I wish I could go to wherever that 'Utopia' is than rather being with you."

Can I go act now? I'm pretty good at this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"You're just gonna lie, why do you have to be so easy to get caught" He asked-smirked.
[I don't even know if what I'm writing make sense but let's go on😂]

I won't even be shocked if this boy really is a superhero that reads minds- or as I can say Villain.

"I already told you that I don't know whatever you're saying so please let me stay in peace." I reminded.

Aish! This boy.

"I know that wherever world we our, I know that it's you Min..." Jungkook said quietly.

What did he just said?

"Why can't you just wake up and realize that I am just in your imagination"