Chapter 28: Unknown Number (2)

[A/N: I was about to finish but I accidentally deleted this chapter, please forgive me, I was listening to Jin's Moon and I was loosing my mind just listening to it and I didn't notice that I pressed the wrong thing so haha]
Narrator's POV
"Geez! Why do I have to get that id**ts number?!" Jimin could feel Seokjin's fiery gaze at him without even looking.

"Ok fine!" He aggressively took Namjoon's phone from Jin's grasp.

He ran to his room, trying his best to avoid another of Jin and Namjoon's lecture. He peeked around his room just to make sure there's nobody in sight.

He dialed Jungkook's number from his phone, it took about an entire minute for Jungkook to answer but nevertheless he did.

[A/N: He took Kook's number from Namjoon's phone, okay?]

"Hello?" Jungkook's voice could be heard from the other side of the call.

Jimin thought twice about saying anything to guy that he did not 'appreciate'. However before he could talk, he heard loud screaming from the other line.

He himself couldn't really understand what they're screaming about also because of the poor signal, considering the fact that Jimin's foot is currently stepping in the land of Utopia and Jungkook is in the real world.

Jimin bit his bottom lip, still trying to calm himself down but th e loud bang from the other side didn't help at all. He started to year up upon what he is hearing.

"J-Jungkook?! What's happening?!" Jimin's screams are loud enough to wake everyone close by now. I mean, I would do too myself.

"JEON JUNGKOOK ANSWER ME!" By this time, Jin and Namjoon stormed into the outside of Jimin's room.

Jin cursed under his breath and wiped sweat running down his neck. "YAH! JIMIN-AH! WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON?!" The room got colder for Jimin, not knowing why. He's anxiety is howling like a wolf inside him.

Jimin's lip quivered in fear as images and memories of his childhood came flashing through his mind."A-answer me please..."

"J-Jeon J-J-Jungkook..."

FLASHBACKS [Back to when Jimin is 12]
Jimin and Jin are at home, Jimin is playing with their dog Ddosun, while Jin is sweeping the floor as usual. The tiny Park Jimin decided to finally wash he's doggo after an entire week of not washing him. He went to the garden since he washes Ddosun there everytime.

"Ddosun just sit here ok? I'll just get your towel." Ddosun wagged his tail in response and jumped in his place.

Jimin gave out a bright smile to his sunshine of a dog. He then went of inside to get the dog's towel.

The doggo happily played around the place. Ddosun then smelt a pleasant aroma coming from the block across. Well, dogs are pretty much stubborn food lovers so he walked across the street.

The next thing happened...

Jimin's POV
I felt the towel in my hand fall as a saw my bloody dog rolled in the street. Tears fell down my cheeks seeing the only thing that cheers me up everytime my parents are shamelessly arguing in front of me. The driver of the car didn't even give a f*ck and just kicked Ddosun into the side of the street.

All those small drop of tears slowly poured like a waterfall. I then remembered the very first day I got Ddosun, I hated him since Eomma Jin got him from the streets 2 years ago. Until that day when dad lost his job and he came home with scars all over his face and carrying a bottle of beer while my great mother was shouting at him and stomping her feet harshly in the ground.

Jin hyung wasn't at home since he have to work for us two those days because Dad isn't earning much money for stuff. Ddosun was the only one was there for me at those days. The next thing I knew it that I personalized and pampered that dog until he was looking like a celebrity's million dollar cost dog, that caused me to lack of eating just to buy Ddosun clothes, shampoo, soap and etc.

Call me crazy but I did all those, for the only thing that makes me smile. He and Jin hyung are the only things who I felt loved from.

That night, my parents came home surprisingly not fighting. My mother rotated her head to me and gave a look like "What happened?" She clearly doesn't know, obviously, she would never ever know what's happening in my d*mn life.

"You two doesn't seem fighting." I smiled sarcastically and bit my inner cheek.

"What is it to fight about? Your father finally got a job." Then she smiled, that annoying smile can ruin a whole entire day of mine.

"DDOSUN I'M HOME!" A sudden greeting from Jin hyung appeared. How I wish he didn't, it just made me remember what happened earlier.

"Ddosun?" Jin hyung scanned the room to look for Ddosun.

"Ddosun come out now, I know you'll never resist this..." Jin hyung stopped to take a plastic bag filled with doggie treats. "I got your favorite treats!" By this time, Jin hyung realized what's happening and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Jimin, I know what you're doing! Give me Ddosun now or he won't get any of this." Jin hyung teased and waved the plastic bag.

"He's gone..."

"Sorry?" Jin hyung responded, his breaths coming in short huffs.

"He got hit by a d*mn f*cker's car this morning, when you were going to work..."

I heard a scoff from my father. I turned my head to him and gave out a questioning look.

"That's good then, we don't have to worry so much about food." My father raised his hands in the air and brought it down.

"Dad! Can you show at least a speck of respect?" My father just coughed dryly at my words.

"He's just a dog Jim-" And then I lost it. Disrespectful creatures!

"So what? He was more like family to me, isn't he? How about you 'dad'? Are you even my f*cking family?!" That's what I said then earned a nice slap in the face.

He and Mom left the room, leaving me and Jin hyung crying in the living room.

[A/N: I'm pretty much lazy so if you got confused just ask me in the comments :)]

END OF FLASHBACKS
I still remember everything, the way Ddosun rolled in the street bathing in his own blood and how my parents didn't even care and even disrespected him.

Why are they my parents anyways?

"JIMIN! ISTG IF YOU WON'T OPEN THIS F*CKING DOOR I WILL BREAK THIS DOWN!" Jin hyung screamed while punching the bedroom door.

I opened the door seeing a fire breathing dragon in front of me that could kill me any minute now.

♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎ꨄ︎♡︎
안녕 다시! Double update for today! I finally get to finish this chapter after Ages of writing it. It's pretty dramatic but I can relate to Jimin here.

Ok story time! (Ya'll can skip if you want to)
About two years ago, my doggo died because of a kidney disease and I cried buckets. So I decided to paint a picture of him to be added in his grave so I can at least remember his face but the picture fell and ye I don't know where it is now. It's just that, that dog is very sweet to me and really cute. That's all for the story!

If this chapter got you confused, just ask me in the comments, please don't forget to vote for this Chapter if you liked it. Thanks for reading!
That would be all!
-Author✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧