Chapter 32: Hopes Up

Jimin's POV
I am basically trembling now, Jungkook's hand is on mine. It's sickening, I know. Letting a sweaty guy's hand touch mine. I liked him for so long and I won't let him? Absolutely a no for me.

"K-Kook?" I asked, barely even a whisper. Of course, my stupid finger had to move out of all times it could. It's been 2 years since I last attempted to touch his rough but gentle hands.

And I would be lying if I said I was not all flustered and all. I am not good at lying and I am informed by that so I most probably will get caught if I do.

Creakk...

The door opened a little startling me and slowly than how I expected it to. Well, way too slowly actually. I expected a loud bang than can take your sense of hearing off but anyway, it's not from my hyungs but Lisa.

"Wow Kook, you really did settle for less now, huh?" Her annoying voice started to ruin my day. Who would imagine this angel of a person could be such an asshole? She said that Jungkook settled for less with me? I even did a lot more than what she done to Jungkook even if she dated him. Fucking dumb.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked that earned a laugh from Lisa. "Oh my baby...Did you already forget me that quickly?" I know she's just trying to annoy us but she is not failing.

Jungkook stood up, his grip still in mine. "Okay first of all, you're not my mother. Plus, you forgot me first. Now leave." He confidently said and glared at her. "Oh please Jungkook, don't be silly..." She leaned to Jungkook untill their faces are just inches away from each other.

Then she looked at me and chuckled a little. "Looks like you're forgetting something sweetheart..." Jungkook raised an eyebrow while biting his lower lip, rage rising in him.

"We own this hospital and I can make you leave anytime I want, being gutsy to me won't do you any good." I then slapped Jungkook's hand from mine and remained focused on her sassy expression.

Narrator's POV

"You know what Lisa? There's nothing scary about you, you know that?" I started in a teasing tone that looks like it somehow worked, she growled looking pissed. "You... Are just a weakling that seeks attention."

Jungkook could sense the growing tension between the two after a few seconds of glaring of them so he calmed them down. "Enough already, the people in the other room might hear you," The girl let out a low grin then laughed in a whole different way.

"Kookie, I just want to have a friendly conversation with this guy but seems like he takes it too seriously. Jimin do you have issues with me?" Jimin couldn't help but show the disgust he's feeling towards the girl. It's just disgusting to him.

A smirk began composing in Lisa's face as she led her eyes to the two's intertwined fingers. And slowly went off to whisper something to Jimin's ear that left him with a face showing nothing but pure confusion.

Lisa then snatched an apple layed in the basket Jungkook brought earlier. "Lisa, just leave us alone."

She shrugged her shoulders with her arms raised slightly still with the cheeky smirk in her face. And consciously walked backwards to the unclosed door and closed it along with a loud 'Bang'.

"Jimin..." The taller whispered between the silence that surrounded them both that Jimin quickly gave a response. "Mhm?".

"Don't listen to what she says, whatever she did just don't try to understand it...." Jungkook continued, his eyes flaring it's size with dominance at Jimin.

"Jungkook, as you know we're not close for you to say that... Standing up for me against your ex-girlfriend is enough alre-" Next thing he knew is the younger is on the bed hovering over his tiny body with his cheeks flashing red like somebody slapped it real good.

"What the fu-"

"Date me, Park Jimin."

Mute, the room was muted in that moment including all the chambers in that hospital. The two are stuck in an obsolete position that only lovebirds does in their heaven time. It felt weird to them but Jungkook doesn't mind as long after he asked Jimin a question that he's meaning to say.

"What the actual fu-"

"Ye fuck Jimin! You're not deaf so I suppose you understand what I said. Now listen, I have more to say." Jimin just stared through his eyes with his own body shaking. "What is it with you?" Jungkook continued asking.

"W-why are you asking me that?" Jimin stuttered while asking. He is confused just days ago Jungkook was mad the fuck at him and now he's asking him to be his boyfriend. Cool enough.

"I am asking you Park Jimin!" He roared the scattered around the room's thick white walls, echoing for at least five times. But still continued.

"C-can't you let your grip off my neck?....Please j-just let it go...

WHY THE FUCK AM I ATTRACTED SO MUCH TO YOU?! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE NICE TO YOU WHILE I'M STRUGGLING FROM SEEING YOU WITH THAT HORSE?!" Jungkook's body is shaking, not from his anger but his tears threatening to escape his eyes.

"J-Jungkook w-what's wrong?...I-I know you hate me b-but now you're saying tho-"

"I LIKE YOU THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG!"

Jimin's breath hitched but he continued breathing deeply anyway. That's what he wanted after all this years but... Isn't it too sudden for him to hear that? Jungkook never gave him a boyfriend's treatment before nor did he treated him nicely too
much.

"What love potion have you made me drink, Park Jimin?"

"W-what are you saying?"

"I am asking YOU! Not YOU asking ME."

"Am I the one asking somebody a question and that person knows nothing about what he's going to answer?"

"I am asking you but you're the one asking me instead of answering!"

"And you thought I wanna answer 'em?"

"Certainly!"

"Why are you screaming?"

"Am not!"

"If you want an answer then zip your ass up."

"Why am I going to do that?"

"Stop..."

"WHY?!"

"Just shut up now..."

"WHY WOULD I??!!"

"YOU'RE GETTING MY HOPES UP SO SHUT UP BEFORE I COULDN'T CONTROL MY ASS AND FUCK THE DAMN SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

°✓°✓°✓°✓°✓°✓°✓°✓°
....

Guys my innocent image is ruined.

I am just suffering 'cause of my finger for the entire day! I almost cut off my fingernail off my finger this morning like IT HURTS SO BAD .

Anyways.

I finally got your wishes here in this chapter it is cringey all the way from my sleepy brain so here.

I decided to update the other stories too.

My body wasn't feeling so well but I managed to write this crappy chapter I hope you liked it tho!

Feel free to tell me anything in the comments.

Please don't forget to vote for this chapter if you liked it!

Thank chu!

('⊙ω⊙')!('⊙ω⊙')!('⊙ω⊙')!('⊙ω⊙')!('⊙ω⊙')!('⊙ω⊙')!