Ch. 16 - Familial Intervention

I'M BACK EARLY!

I have a week off because the city that my university is in decided to suspend classes with the COVID-19 outbreak here in my country. I just wanna share some tips to prevent being infected with the virus:

1. Avoid going to crowded places. This would increase your risk in getting infected since COVID-19 has a droplet infection warning, meaning that close distance ensures infection.

2. Increase your immunity with Vitamin C or Multivitamins. Your immune system is the first line of defense again viruses, so if you have a weak immune system, you could get infected.

3. Practice hand washing religiously. Since COVID-19 is a virus, alcohols and sanitizers might not be the best option for disinfecting yourself. They work great for quick disinfection, but hand washing is really your best bet.

4. Only wear masks if your immunity is compromised and going out is your only option. You are at a higher risk of getting infected if you are already sick, such as runny noses, coughs, or even a fever. Other than that, your immune system is enough to combat against it.

5. Practice COUGH ETIQUETTE. What I mean is, COVER YOUR MOUTH AND NOSE WHEN YOU SNEEZE OR COUGH. Not only does it get other people infected, it's just plain nasty. No one wants to be coughed or sneezed on. Come on.

Hopefully these tips would help you guys. Stay safe.

Now for this chapter, we have some family time of KongArt, Wayo, and Bambam. We might see who the other 2 cousins are now hehehe. I would like to commend aminafoxxy for correctly guessing one of Wayo's K-pop cousins. Congratulations!

Now on with the chapter!

----------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"What's this we heard about Phana Kongthanin courting you...?"

Wayo freezed as he was about to place his food inside his mouth. His eyes widened with shock at the news his father (Arthit) just said to him. He slowly lifted his head to look at his Dad's face, who he feared was a look filled with disappointment. He put down his spoon down on his plate and placed his hands on his lap, clutching them in fear of being scolded at.

As he raised his head, he saw that his parents' faces were not lined with disapointment, but with curiosity, understanding, and a little mischief. It was not the usual look he would receive from his parents. He was shocked at the way his parents would react to the news that the person he cried a river of tears over was courting him.

"W-what? W-where d-did you h-hear t-that?" Wayo stuttered out.

"Oh. We have our ways." Kongpob said finally putting his spoon down to look at his husband and son. The smirk on his face evident to things that he knew that his son didn't.

"Was it P'Forth? How would he even know?" He asked his parents then asking himself how his second cousin would know such news. But , eventually, he thought that it would eventually lead to him knowing since his boyfriend was Beam. Who in turn was best friends with Phana.

"It wasn't Nong Forth, dear. We just heard it from a little birdie who happens to be VERY close to you." Arthit said mimicking his husband's smirk.

Wayo got confused as to who was the little snitch that ratted him out to his own parents. He looked to the person beside him and squinted his eyes. Bambam was there eating peacefully and too focused on his food to pay attention to his cousin's family's conversation.

"P'Bam... did you....?" Wayo said pointing to his tall cousin, accusing him of a heinous crime.

"Did I what?" Bambam asked his cousin looking towards his uncles asking what Wayo was accusing him of.