Ch. 31 - Our First Night

FINALLY!

PHAYO IS NOW TOGETHER!

After 30 grueling chapters of Wayo figuring out his emotions, Phana finding the courage to finally confront his feelings, and the occasional road block, don't forget Wayo's family coming in the mix, Phana and Wayo had finally come to terms with their feelings and started their relationship!

Phana has already met and introduced himself to Wayo's family, BUT as a suitor only. Time will eventually come where Wayo introduces him as his boyfriend. Their friends still don't know about Phana and Wayo. How will they react. What about Phana's family....?

On with the chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phana and Wayo sat in the gazebo in each other's embrace. Wayo was cuddled into Phana's chest, feeling his boyfriend's heartbeat and his steady breathing.

Boyfriend

The one label that he would not have expected from Phana Kongthanin. From the past 3 years of painful memories surrounding those words that had haunted him, has finally settled and calmed down once in the loving arms of his boyfriend. Wayo sighed in relief, just feeling being in the arms of Phana.

Phana was smiling contently, not planning on letting go anytime soon. He had dreamed of this moment for 5 years, and now that the moment has presented itself, he was not planning on cutting it out so soon. They were facing the lake, watching as the sun settled itself down, creating a magical scene for the new couple. The lake reflected the orange sun's rays, showing a wonderful light show. Both smiled, it was finally here.

They were there for a few more minutes, still processing the events that occurred during the date. Phana had now rounded his arms around Wayo's shoulders, using his other hand to hold Wayo's, feeling the warmth even on the chilling night.

As it got darker, the fairy lights designed at the gazebo gave a much more romantic feeling, giving the couple their own personal stars, so close to reach.

Phana looked down to see Wayo, who's eyes were closed rubbing his face onto Phana's chest. The taller of the two almost chuckled at the cat-like behavior of his boyfriend, finding it quite adorable. He played with Wayo's fingers, slipping his own between them, feeling the tender and slender shape, admiring their beauty, and seeing it enclosed in his. (A/N: I'm getting cheesier by the minute. This is what you get!)

He rubbed Wayo's shoulders, thinking that the cold of the night was getting to his boyfriend.

He could never get tired of calling Wayo that: HIS Boyfriend. HIS Wife. His EVERYTHING.

"P'Pha..." Wayo called out softly. The simple call, knowing that it contained much more of an affectionate tone, made Phana's heart beat even faster. He could have sworn that he was dreaming.

"Y-yeah...?" Phana asked, leaning his head onto Wayo's.

"You're tachycardic..." Wayo said placing his hand on Phana's chest, feeling his pulse. Phana just chuckled. He never knew that medical terms could sound so cute yet so sexy at the same time. Maybe it was just his emotions finally bursting, or maybe it was just Wayo. (A/N: I think I explained this term a lot of times now in the past chapters, but I guess I'll explain it again: Tachycardia/Tachycardic, is a condition where the heart beats abnormally fast, which is usually more than 100 beats per minute)

"Yeah... you know why?" Phana asked, pulling Wayo closer. If they were close before, now it was even closer. There was no such thing as distance in their current state, almost being glued together.