Ch. 34 - The Start

Hello again!

I was suppose to post an update for one of my stories yesterday, but a lot of things have happened. We had a power outage that started at night and ended the afternoon the next day, which was yesterday. My laptop and phone were dead, plus I was 30 hours sleep deprived so my mind was not in great shape.

Hopefully this update makes up for it hehehehe. PLUS! I have an important announcement at the end. Please do read it. It's not bad, just a special something hehehehe.

Anyways~

I know the title of the chapter is very vague, but I'm telling you that it accurately sums up majority of the chapter

On with the chapter~

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally the start of the new semester. Majority of Wayo's classmates were still with him, but he was a bit sad that their number had dropped a little. He had to admit that the finals was so tough, especially with having to deal with studying for finals, finishing up requirements for minor subjects, plus juggling the requirements at the hospital. But thanks to his ever helpful boyfriend, he managed to pass the semester with good grades.

Wayo and Phana had been going strong now. It had been 2 months since they had become official, and Wayo's assumptions to him being bashed had been for nothing. After a slight confrontation with Phana's fan girls who were trying to ask him out in front of him, Phana's fan girls became Wayo's ultimate protectors. He was a bit weirded out that some seniors from the Medicine Department and the Nursing Department started calling themselves as Wayo's "Moms" being as Phana was his boyfriend, but he had grown to be happy seeing as so many people were so supportive of their relationship.

~Flashback #1~

Phana and Wayo were out in the university trying to pass some requirements that they had for their rotation to their professor, when a group of girls had stopped them.

"Ai'Pha!" One of the girls said. Phana and Wayo looked back as Wayo had the urge to roll his eyes. He remembered these girls from when he was still a freshmen and Phana was hanging around him. They would constantly try to flirt with his boyfriend but get rejected immediately. He had the urge to laugh suddenly remembering their faces whenever they would come over but held it in favor of not being rude to his seniors.

"Yes?" Phana asked. His hands were occupied with some files while Wayo was clutching onto his own files so they were currently not holding hands. Phana pouted a little at Wayo for not letting him hold his things but quickly got over it after a peck from Wayo.

"Are you going somewhere?" One of them asked. Wayo had squeezed himself a little towards Phana, urging him that these files were urgent.

"I am actually. I need to get these to the office with Wayo ASAP." Phana said motioning to Wayo who greeted the female seniors politely.

"Oh... Well we were wondering if you wanted to grab something to eat with us after..." One of the girls asked playing with her hair. Wayo almost scoffed at the blantant display of flirting, to which Phana had recognized and saw Wayo slightly role his eyes.

"Sorry... but I'm going to eat with my wife later. We have date..." Phana said smiling. The girls all stood shock while Wayo was blushing red and silently cursing Phana for calling him his wife. He knew that he was the bottom of the relationship, even though they have not had sex yet, but he did not want to be addressed as the wife. While gay, he was still a man.

"Y-you h-h-have a wife?" One of the girls asked.

"Well not really. But I call him my wife..." Phana said side-eyeing his blushing boyfriend.