Ch. 39 - Cap and Ring

It's the second to the last chapter huhuhu

What a journey woooow

I have to give an obligatory (just kidding, no I'm not) to BigBadBunny_ for guessing all 3 of the keywords that I gave first. Honestly they were all pretty obvious to begin with hehehehe.

Warning: This chapter may contain mature scenes not suitable for readers under 18. Please proceed with caution

Disclaimer too lol: I am not an experienced writer in these kinds of scenes, so if the scene does not come out as you expect, well sorry not sorry lol

You already know what that means lol

On with the chapter~!

-------------------------------------------------

2 years have passed and it was the gang was finally graduating. After 2 years of gruesome lessons, toxic hospital schedules, and the patients that they have encountered, they are finally to step into the professional medical world. After this graduation, they only had one step left: the licensure exam.

"P'Khun hurry up! The others are already waiting!"

"Hold your horses, dongsaeng. The ceremony is not for another hour." Nichkhun said adjusting his tie.

The Panitchiyasawad family was celebrating this day. Their youngest was finally graduating from Nursing school. It had shocked them that Wayo chose Nursing in the first place, after years of music and dance training, they had initially thought that he was going to follow in the footsteps of his brother and cousins to Korea and become an idol as well. But it seems Wayo had other plans and chose the medical field. There were days when the family was worried for their youngest, especially when he was sent for their Infectious Disease Rotation. Arthit had the most irrational fear of Wayo coming in contact with a deadly disease and not surviving. Kongpob comforted his husband telling him that Wayo was a smart kid, and his studies in Nursing school would help him stay healthy himself.

"Calm down, Nong Yo. You will get to graduate don't worry." Bambam said rubbing his favorite cousin's hair affectionately. Wayo had looked up at his cousin with a pout, sulking at him for ruining his hair.

Bambam, along with Lisa and Sorn, had flown back to Thailand just to witness their baby cousin's graduation. It was a good thing that they had just finished their promotions, or had just finished preparing for their comeback.

"Yeah Nong. I'm surprised that you even came home here, considering that you and your boyfriend already have a home together..." Lisa said fixing her dress.

Phana and Wayo had both asked for permission from their parents to live together. With the overflowing support from their parents, they had finally settled on a two story home, big enough for a family of 5. Phana had invested in his family's hospital when he had earned quite a sum of money, and with this investment he was able to buy his first house with Wayo, with a little help from their parents of course.

"P'Pha's still at the hospital. He said he'll be there for the ceremony. Plus I wanted to come to the ceremony with my family of course." Wayo said fixing his tie. The family just chuckled at Wayo who was busy looking at himself in the mirror, trying to look perfect for his day.

"Okay! I'm ready! Let's go!" Nichkhun said as he put on his blazer. As graduations were a formal event, all the guests were required to wear something formal, explaining why the men in the family were wearing suits while both Lisa and Sorn were wearing dresses. Wayo had picked up his toga as they went out of the house. Two cars were prepared to take them to the university, one for Wayo and his family, and the other for his cousins. As they entered the car, Wayo immediately felt that his success was finally coming. He felt butterflies in his stomach from both excitement and fear. He was excited that he would finally be finished with his schooling and be sent out to the professional world, but fear from thinking that he might either be unprepared for what ever comes after. He was also fearing that he would embarrass himself going up on stage to receive his diploma. He took a few deep breaths to calm his palpitating heart, and smiled out the window. It was going to be a great day, he assured himself.